Mirabel x GN! Angel Reader

( Julieta's P

( Julieta's P.O.V)

I was watching my daughter trying to help Isabela and Luisa, they were getting along, until mama came in a pulled Isabela and Luisa, leaving Mirabel alone.

Why does my mom always have to do that to her? just because Mirabel doesn't have a gift, that doesn't mean she should push my daughter to the side.. I hope mama sees Mirabel as part of the family.

( That night. Lazy)

Before I went to bed, I got on my knees and started to pray to God.

" Dear lord, I ask you to please send an angel to watch over my Mirabel. Everyday she gets ignored and pushed away from her family. Please, I need to make Mirabel happy, please make it happen. Amen."

As I got up, I lay down on my bed and headed to sleep.

(1:00 AM)

" Hey... awake up.... are you the woman who sent me?"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful angel on earth, they have long ( or short) Hair, they has beautiful E/c and them s/c is shining

" yes... I did." I said as I got up

" that's good, my name is Y/n L/n, I have come from the heavens, the lord himself have sent me here to guard your daughter."

" Thank you so much Y/n."

" It's no problem." they smiled back " Now, go, get some rest and we'll protect Mirabel together."

" Y-Yes, of course."

( The next day, Y/n's P.O.V)

As Juleita was still, sleeping, I decided to leave her room and to fly around her house.

" wow." I said as I looked around the house " This house is pretty big. Now I need to find Mirabel, but how?"

Then I turned around and saw some colorful doors, except for one

" Perfect, all I gotta do is to find Mirabel." 

As I flew to where the doors were located, I finally found Mirabel's door

" There it is, but why is everyone's door is colorful and bright but not hers? But anyway, I have to introduce myself to her."

As I opened the door, I saw Mirabel on her bed, sleeping

' I should wake her up.'

As I flew to Mirabel's sleeping body, I leaned closer to her and grabbed her shoulders and slightly shook her

" hey! Mirabel! wake up!"

As the girl woke up, her eyes widen as she yelped " w-who are you?"

" don't worry." I said as I let go of the little girl " I don't mean any harm! I just came to wake you up. And my name is Y/n L/n, I'm an angel from heaven, your mother pray to my God and he sent me down here to make you happy ."