Yandere! Young! Abuela X Reader

Ever since Pedro sacrifice his life to save Alma and the others, You promised Pedro that you would take good care for her and her kids. Every day you would always visit Alma in her casita. You would help her with the kids, cook, and help her feel better. Then one day, you decided to move away.

As I left my house to visit Alma one last time, I was pretty nervous because I don't know how to tell Alma about me moving, but I can't just move away without letting her know.

As I made it back to Casita, I knocked on the door two times so Alma could let me in.

As the door opened, Alma gave me a welcomed smile and said " Y/n! come in, come in!"

As I went inside, I noticed how quiet it was in the casita

" The kids are sleeping?"

" Yep." Alma smiled " and It's just the two of us! wanna drink some tea?"

" hell yeah!" I smiled as we walked to the kitchen

( After making the teas.)

As I took a sip of my tea, I smiled and said " oh my god! I love your tea!"

" Thank you." Alma smiled " so tell me Y/n, how are you doing?"

" I-I'm doing good." I smiled " How about you."

" I'm fine." Alma smiled " The kids are fine, I'm fine and that's all."

" L-Listen Alma..." I said as I tucked on my dress/pants " T-There's something I need to tell you.."

" what is it?"

" I-I'm.. moving... I'm moving to America in three days."

Alma covered her mouth and started to cry

" I-I can't lose you like I did to Pedro! I can't..."

" I'm sorry Alma.." I said as I put my hands on her shoulder " I'm really am, but I'll visit you and the kids."

" no..." Alma said as she gently squeezed   my hand " No! NO! NO! I CAN'T LET YOU GO! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!"

" I'm sorry Alma...." I said as I was trying to break free " I have too..."

Alma then stopped crying, then started to laugh

" A-Alma?" I said in a worried tone " why are you laughing?"

Alma then looked at me and said " Y/n, can you ask you something? are you feeling tired?"

" K-Kinda? why?"

" I drugged you tea." Alma smiled

" WHAT?!" I yelled to get shushed by Alma

" The kids are sleeping, we don't want them to get up."

" why did you drugged my tea?" I asked while trying to stay awake

" I heard people saying your leaving me, the Encanto, and I won't let that happen."

As I was trying to leave, It was too late, I collapse on the ground,

( Alma's P.O.V)

As Y/n fell to the ground, I picked her up and put her in the guest room.

I put her on the softest bed while trying her arms and legs to the bed

" There..." I smiled " now you won't leave me and my kids."