Yandere Isabella X Female! Masculine! Reader

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU DON'T WANT ME MARRY ME?!" Isabella yelled while squeezing my arms tightly over anger

"  I only see you as a friend!" I replied  " And besides, I'm attracted to men!"

" BUT REMEMBER OUR PROMISE!" Isabella yelled " WHY WOULD YOU BREAK IT?!"

" That's because I thought you were joking!" I replied " And besides, don't you like Mariano?!"

" I DON'T!" Isabella screamed " AND BESIDES, DOLORES LIKES HIM! SO PLEASE, MARRY ME!"

I sighed of annoyance and said " Isa, listen... I'm attracted to men, and I'm a masculine, you have to deal with it. If you don't then we need some separate time apart.."

" W-what do you mean 'separate time?' Please tell me!" Isabella said as her voice cooled down a bit

" I mean... ever since  Alma forced us to date, you've always been bugging me about marriage and stuff, and you know that I'm a Masculine, so i think we need to.."

Then I was interrupted as Isabella grabbed my shoulder " DON'T SAY IT!"

" what?"

" DON'T BREAK UP WITH ME!" Isabella screamed as tears rolled down her eyes. " I'm sorry that I yelled! just please, please don't leave me!"

I shook my head and said " you would always say that, but right now, I don't think I can believe you now. So, I'm sorry..."

As I turned around to exit, Two vines blocked the exit making the letter 'X' 

" You're not going anywhere!" Isabella growled of anger  

" Isa..."  I groaned " Let. me. go."

" NO!" Isabella yelled as Vines were wrapped around my waist " Now come here!"

As the vines pulled me close to Isabella, Isabella wrapped her arms around me and said  " I'm sorry I have to do this, but we have to stay together so we can get married!"

( Time skipped// Midnight)

As Isabella was asleep, I was trying to free my arms from Isabella's vines.

" Stupid Isabella..." I growled under my breath " she can't take a 'no' for an answer. I wish I didn't met her or Alma.."

As I grumbling of anger, the vines manage to snap broken. As I moved the vines from my arms, I jumped out of the bed ( which it wasn't a long fall) and loudly landed on the ground. 

" W-What's going on?" Isabella said as she sat up on her bed " Who's in here?"

As she took the cucumbers off of her eyes, she looked down and then gave me an angry glare

" Y/N!" she yelled " GET BACK HERE!"

" BYE BITCH!" I yelled as I busted the door open and ran out of her room.

" Y/N!" Isabella screamed " I'M NOT GOING TO ASK YOU AGAIN!  COME BACK TO ME!"

" LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled as I slide down the stair rail

" GET BACK HERE!" Isabella yelled as she summoned her vines to grab me, which I quickly dogged."

" NO!" Isabella growled of annoyance " YOU'RE NOT LEAVING!"

Just before I could open the door knob, I was tackled by Isabella and we were on the ground fighting

" How many times do I have to tell you: I don't wanna marry you!" I yelled as I pulled her hair

" I don't care!!" Isabella screamed " Me and you are going to be together forever! and we're getting married tomorrow!"

" NO!" I hissed " STOP MAKING ME DO THINGS THAT I DON'T WANNA DO!"

" I'm doing this because I love you!" Isabella yelled " STOP RESISTING AND BE MINE!"

As we we're busy fighting, the lights were turned open and a voice from behind yelled

" WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?"

We turned around and saw an angry/ tired Alma staring at us.

We quickly got up as Alma walked down stairs

" It's 1:10 in the morning and you guys are screaming and fighting, please tell me why are you guys fighting."

" It's  because Isabella!" I yelled as I pointed at her face " wants me to marry her when I don't even want to!"

" That's because we have to!" Isabella yelled

As we were about to yell at each other again, Alma raised her hand for us to shut the hell up, which we did.

"  Who told you that you have to marry Isabella." Alma asked

" Isabella told me. She said you forced us to date."

Alma then gave me a confused look and said " I never forced you to do nothing."

" wait, you did-"

" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Isabella laughed loudly " Abuela you're kidding right! you did tell us that we have to marry each other."

Alma then gave Isabella a ' you fucking liar' stare and said " No. I didn't... And why is Y/n here? I thought she went home."

" Actually, she surprised adopted me." I replied

Alma then stayed silent, she said under her breath " Isabella... we need to talk.NOW!"

As Isabella turned around, I tapped on Alma's shoulder and said  "D-Does that mean I can go home now?"

" of course." Alma replied as she nodded her head " stay safe."

As Alma went in to her room, I just turned around and went home and locked the doors and windows and went to bed.