Isabella x Male Reader

This suggestion was asked by cyber1509

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was walking down the town, I was thinking about what should I give to Isabella for her 22nd birthday. My brain was killing me, what to give her!?! then I realize what should I give her, I turned around and ran to the jewelry store to buy her a special gift. And that gift was a golden flower necklace and bracelet.

" Perfect." I smiled to myself, As I was about to turn around, I heard someone yelling my name from behind

" HEY! Y/N!" yelled a familiar voice, I turned around and saw Isabella running towards me

I quickly hid her gift behind my back and said " uh, Yes Isabella?"

" Hi Y/n." Isabella smiled " What are you doing?"

" uh... just walking." I smiled while slightly sweating

" What's that behind your back?"

" N-Nothing!"

Isabella and I stayed quiet, then she said " Anyways, uh, are you going to my birthday party later?"

" Of course!" I smiled " I never miss a friend's birthday."

" Y-yeah, anyways, Y/n, there's something I want to tell you."

"  Yeah?"

" Listen I lo-"

" ISA!" yelled a familiar voice, we turned around and saw Mirabel running towards us

" What are you doing out!?! Your dress is done! and hello Y/n."

I waved at Mirabel and said " Hello."

" Sorry to interrupt, but Isabella needs to get ready."

" That's fine, see you guys later."

" uh-huh, bye!" Mirabel yelled as she grabbed Isabella's arm and dragged her away.

" I should get ready myself." I said before running back to my home to get myself ready.

( Time skipped////)

As I fixed my tie and my hair, I looked myself in the mirror and said " Perfect! now I can go to the party now." As I grabbed Isabella's gift, I put on my shoes and left my house to go to the casita.

( Time skipped//// the Casita)

As I knocked on the door, the door opened and I was welcomed by Alma smiling at me

" Hello dear!" she smiled " You're just in time... and plus, Isa has been waiting for youuu."

I laughed dryly and said " y-yeah, I told her that I was coming, anyways, I got her a gift."

" Well, come on in! the party's starting."

As I walked in I was greeted with the rest of the Madrigals."

" Heeeeeeey Y/n." Camilo smug " I'm glad you didn't keep Isabella waiting. hehehhehehehehehe."

" why are you laughing?" I asked

Camilo then held his laughter and said " n-nothing! Anyways, you should talk to Isa."

As I turned to Isabella, I saw that she was staring at me. My face turned red, which caused Camilo to laugh.

" Shut up." I whispered loudly as I slapped his head.

" Everyone, I would like to make an announcement." Abuela said loudly, causing everyone to turn to Abuela, who was upstairs, holding a mic.

" Isabella Madrigal, Y/n L/n, please come up."

" why me?!" I whispered loudly 

" Just do it." Dolores replied, then making a smug face " You don't want Isabella waiting."

My face turned even red, then I felt someone arm locking my arm, I turned around and It was Isabella.

" Come on." Isabella whispered " We don't want Abuela to wait longer."

" O-okay." I blushed. As the two of us walked upstairs, the Madrigals started to smug as we walked upstairs.

As we made it up. Abuela then handed Isabella the microphone and whispered something in Isabella's ear.

" Y/n." Isabella said as she tapped on my shoulder

" Wha- I mean yes?"

" These years have been fun, and I like to spend time with you in the future. And I'm asking you this with all of my heart.... Y/n... I love you with all of my heart! W-Will you be my boyfriend?"

My face turned very hot, I replied " I-Isa.... I felt the same way, of course, I love you too!"

As Isabella pulled me in for a kiss, everyone cheered, and after I finished the kiss, the party continued and we continued to dance

( After the party)

" hey, Isa." I said as I tapped on Isabella's shoulder

" Yes?"

" Here's your gift." I said as I handed her the gift from earlier.

As Isabella opened the gift, Tears rolled down her eyes, which caused me to freak out.

" U-uh!?! Isabella?! w-why are you crying? do you not like the gift? o-or."

I was interrupted as Isabella pulled me in for a hug and said " I love it, just like I love you."

" feel the same way." I said softly as I hugged Isabella back.