Abused! Mirabel X Female! Yandere! Reader

A/n: HIYA! Yandere Freak here! I bet you didn't expect this title, huh? Well, before we start, I'm not a fan of abuse ( Well, I DON'T LIKE abuse) But, if your not comfortable with this, then I suggest you don't read this... like.. if you want to then... please enjoy :)

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was busy stalking Mirabel doing her work, I sighed and said " Oh Mi amor... you're so perfect!" As I was watching Mirabel finishing her work, I saw Alma walking up to her

" hmm? wonder what they're talking about?"

As I was watching their body language, I saw Alma pushing Mirabel and punching and kicking her while yelling " YOU'RE A WORTHLESS GIRL! IF YOU HAD A GIFT THEN NONE OF THIS WILL EVER HAPPEN!"

I growled of anger while saying " How dare she hurt my Mirabel! just because she's giftless that doesn't mean she's worthless! I'm going to kill that bitch!"

As I put away my Binoculars, I sat down on my chair sighing of anger, until someone knocked on the door.

As I opened it, I saw Mirabel giving me a frown. She also had bandages on her neck, legs and arms

" Y/n..." Mirabel said " C-Can I talk you you?"

" of course.." I said as I let her in. As she walked inside, I made sure that Alma wasn't there, and she wasn't. I closed the door and sat by Mirabel who sat on the couch

" what you need to talk about? and why there's bandages on you?!"

Mirabel looked at me with tears in her eyes and said " I-It's Abuela.... She abuses me! Just because I'm giftless!"

Then Mirabel gave me a tight hug and said " I don't wanna go back! Can I stay with you! PLEASE!!?"

As I hugged Mirabel back, I replied " yes you can Mirabel... and don't worry.. I'll have a chat with Alma.."

( Time skipped/// Outside)

As I was walking outside, with a bag of treats and food, I bumped into Alma who looks upset.

" Oh, sorry Mrs. Madrigal." I smiled

" It's fine Y/n." Alma smiled  " And you can call me Alma."

" Okay." I smiled back " Is there something wrong?"

Alma nodded her head and said " Yes... can I talk to you in Casita."

" of course." I replied. As I followed Alma to the Casita, little did she know that I'm hiding my knife in my dress

( In the Casita)

As we made it to Alma's room, I said " what'd you  want to talk about?"

Alma replied " I did something horrible that I regret!"

" What'd you do?"

" I... I hurt Mirabel!" Alma yelled as tears rolled down her eyes " She didn't do anything wrong! she'll never hurt the magic! but I just had to-"

* SHINK* 

The room stayed silent, Alma looked down at the knife in her chest that I stabbed her with,

I roughly pulled the knife out and Alma said as she covered her chest that was bleeding " Y-Y/n... why did you?"

" I Know everything." I yelled " YOU'RE A MONSTER!" I yelled as  I was about to stab Alma but she ran. As I was chasing her, she was about to run down stairs, but I stabbed her thigh, causing her to fall down the stairs.

As she fell on the ground, She looked at me with fear in her eyes

" This is your fault." I said as  sat on her stomach " ALL OF IT!":

As I stabbed Alma's neck, she kept on screaming in pain, trying to move me, but I was too strong.

As Alma cried " What did I do!?! Please! I don't wanna die!"

" YOU HURT MY MIRABEL! YOU'RE A DEMON, YOU'RE A WITCH! AND YOU HAVE TO DIE!" I screamed

Then I stabbed her in the heart and she died instantly.

As I got up, I dropped the knife and said " Now.. You're going to die alone in Hell! without your Pedro to save you.."

As I left the Casita, I snuck back to my house without Mirabel knowing.

" I gotta clean this blood out.." I whispered

( Time skipped)

After I took my shower, I saw Mirabel sleeping on the couch, I smiled softly and said 
 " aww, my little butterfly's taking a nap."

As I put the covers on Mirabel, I gave Mirabel a kiss on the forehead and said " you don't have to worry... That monster's gone."