Yandere Isabela X Abused Reader

This suggestion was asked by Wendy_the_ninja

( Isabela's P.O.V)

As I left the Casita to take a break from dancing, and also to stalk Y/n, I was about to start walking, but I noticed Y/n walking.

" Hi Y-"

I stopped myself as Y/n walked by me. Their faces looked beaten up, they have bruises all over their legs and arms ( if your a dude, then you'll have bruises on you face) Their hair is messy and also they were carrying some beer bottles.

" I need to follow them." I whispered as I slowly followed them.

( Time skipped//)

As Y/n made it to their house, I hid behind the bushes and watch Y/n as their hand started to shake before twisting the door knob and entering their house.

" I need to see what's going on?" I whispered as tipped-toed to Y/n's window.

" Where have you been ya brat?!" yelled Y/n's mom " Have you've been seeing that stupid Madrigal kid who wants attention?!"

" N-No mom... I just came to get your beer." Y/n replied with their head down

" Liar!" Yelled Y/n's mom " I didn't teach my son/daughter to lie!"

" I didn't!" Y/n yelled " Here's proof!"

As Y/n showed his/her mom the beer, their mom kicked them in the stomach and started to kick them. My blood boil, How dare that bitch hurt them! I'll kill her! I'll do anything to keep my dearest Y/n safe from anyone that tries to hurt them! But if I kill her in front of Y/n, they'll be scare of me. I'll do it tonight.. I'm finish, I'll take Y/n away from this cruel, cruel household.

( That night//) ( Y/n's P.O.V)

The bruises on my face and skin wouldn't stop hurting me. I don't know what I even did wrong.. I don't even know why she always abuses me for no reason. But I'm too tired to play detective. As I was about to close my eyes to go to sleep, I was interrupted by a painful scream that sounded by my mother.

" Oh no.." I groaned as I pulled the covers to my face " she must have stubbed her toe and now she'll blame it on me and-"

Then I was interrupted as a familiar voice yelled while laughing " THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR HURTING WHAT'S MINE!"

Then I quickly recognize that voice, It was Isabela's. I got up from my bed and rushed downstairs and saw my mom, who was laying in a pool full of blood.

" Mom!" I yelled " Who did this to you?!"

And for the first time, my mom looked at me in the eye, tears rolled down her eyes as she said " Y/n... my son/ daughter....  I'm so sorry... I'm sorry for everything I've done."

tears rolled down my eyes, I replied " mom... I forgive you. But tell me, who did this to you?"

" I-I-Isa... Isabela Madrigal.. She did this to me.." 

My eyes widen, Isabela did this?! W-Why?!

I looked down at my mom and said " did you know why she did this?"

My mom looked up at me, she replied " Because... she founded out that I was abusive... she did this to me... because she has an obsession towards you..."

" What should I do mom?" I asked as I started to tear up " Please! tell me!"

My mom replied " Leave.. Leave the Encanto, and don't ever return."

" What about you mom?" I asked " I can't leave you!"

My mom smiled softly and said " You have too... I don't think I deserve to live another life."

" But.. But.."

" Just do it!" my mom yelled slightly " stay alive.. for me.."

I got up and said " A-Are you sure about this?"

" Yes.. Querida/ Queirdo." My mom smiled " leave..for me..."

As I took a step back, before I could run, I turned to my mom and said " Bye mom.. I love you.."

" I love you too... now, go, please.."

As I ran out of my house, I have every inch of regret about leaving, but I have to do what my mom says, and that is survive.

As I climbed up to the mountains, I turned to the Encanto and watched the houses and buildings, then I left the Encanto for good ( This book takes place after the movie)

As I walked further in the forest, I felt this unusual feeling that I was being watched, I just shrugged it off then, I heard someone laughing.

I turned around and saw nobody behind me. I continued to walk then someone whispered  " Y/nnnn~ where are you going?"

I turned around and saw a figure, I squinted my eyes and saw who it was. It was Isabela, her hair is messy, blood splatter on her face and dress and she was holding something sharp ( something new)  

" Get away from me!" I screamed as I ran away from her. Isabela laughed like a manic and yelled " Y/N! GET BACK HERE!"

As Isabela started to chase me, I tried to gain more speed, but she was catching up, then she tackled me. As I was trying to break free, she used her vines to make me stay down, then she stabbed something on my neck. I looked down and it was syringe.

" Isa... why.."  I could finish, I felt tired. Isabela grabbed my chin and said " I did this because I love you.. And someday, I hope you feel the same."

As Isabela kissed me on the cheek, everything slowly turned black.