Yandere Bruno x Female Reader

This suggestion was asked by   reesecup10  and  WendySill9

(Y/n's P.O.V)

 I was leaving the store, carrying my groceries bag when I heard someone yelling out "Hey Y/n!!"

I turned around and see Bruno, who was walking up to me

"Hi Y/n." Bruno said with a smile on his face "How are you?"

"I-I'm good.." I replied while looking away from Bruno "w-what about you..?"

Bruno replied with a smile and said "Oh I'm fine N/N, whatcha doing?"

I replied "I'm just.. About to go home and put up my groceries.."

Bruno nodded and said "Okay, well, I guess I'll see you later?"

I nodded and said "Yes.. bye now.."

(Bruno's P.O.V)

As Y/n walked away, I felt my smile grow bigger and bigger as I whispered "Tonight... You're mine Y/n."

~~~~Time skipped Nighttime~~~~

(Y/n's P.O.V)

After eating my dinner, I turned on the sink and washed the dishes. As I was washing the dishes, I kept on hearing strange noises from the living room, I quickly walked to the living room and nothing was there. I decided to shrug it off and continue washing the dishes. One minute passed and I was finished with my chores and decided to take a shower and fall asleep. As soon as I entered the living room, I felt someone covering my mouth with a wet cloth. I was trying to break free, but the person was too strong, they whispered in my ear "shh..shh... it's okay dear, just fall asleep."

As my vision slowly turned blurry, the person said "I've finally have you, Y/n~"

Then everything turned black.... And also, why does that person sound like Bruno..?

~~~~Time skipped~~~

As I slowly opened my eyes, I was confused of what just happened, I just got kidnapped and now I'm in a basement. As I looked around the basement, I saw a lot of pictures of me, all of them have hearts and some were written "MI AMOR" and "MINE"

But the thing is, the handwriting looks similar to Bruno's

Then the door opened, I turned around and saw a dark figure, they turned to me and said "someone's awake."

Then they walked down the stairs and walked towards me. As the figure walked to the light, they revealed themselves to be Bruno Madrigal.

"Bruno?" I said in a shocked voice "You kidnapped me?"

Bruno replied while leaning close to my face "I did my darling~ I did..."

I was so shocked I couldn't even talk, Bruno, my friend, Kidnapped me?

Then Bruno leaned closer and said "Y/n~ look at me~"

I looked at Bruno and just before I could say anything, Bruno cupped my cheeks and gave me a passionate kiss.

A few minutes have passed and the kiss ended

"Mi amor.." Bruno said "I love you~ do you love me?"

I replied "Yes."

The room stayed silent, Bruno stood up and said "Wait, you're being serious?"

I nodded my head and said "yeah."

Bruno leaned closer to my face and said in a darkening tone " mi amor.. If you're lying to me, I will make you sleep in this basement and-"

"I'm being serious." I replied " I've been lonely my whole life, And not to mention I live alone... I need someone with me... someone.. Like you..."

I looked up at Bruno, who gave me a shock stare, he cupped my face and said " I-Is that true? You've been lonely?"

I nodded my head and said "yeah..."

Without warning, Bruno gave me a tight hug and said "mi amor... oh my love... I'll take good care of you for now on, okay?"

I nodded my head and said "okay."

Bruno hugged me tighter and said "You're mine now, forever, okay?"

"Okay.." I nodded "I love you Bruno.."

"I love you too mi amor, I love you too.."

~~~That's All Folks~~~