Yandere!Older! Antonio X Female Reader

You and Antonio have been Childhood Friends Since Antonio's Gift Ceremony. Ever since you've been hanging out with Antonio all these years, he develop a crush on you and everyone in his family , the townspeople knew but you don't . Then one day at Antonio's 17 birthday.

( Y/n's P.O.V)

Today's is Antonio's Birthday! It seems like Yesterday he was 5 years old, and now, he's 17. Wow.

As I went to the local store to find the perfect gift for Antonio, I found the cutest  jacket that Antonio was asking all year, So I grabbed it and payed for it.

As I left the store, I went to buy some more gifts when I saw Mirabel Madrigal carrying bags

" HEY! MIRABEL!" I yelled to catch her attention, As Mirabel turned around, she gave me a huge smile and waved back " Y/N! HEEEEEY!"

As I ran to her, I said " your also shopping for Antonio's birthday?"

" Yep, what did you get?"

" This jacket that he begged us."

" That's cute!"

" how about you Mirabel?" 

" some sewing stuff!" Mirabel beamed

" what are you a grandma? are you going to be like Senorita Alma?"

" Shut up!" Mirabel yelled as she slightly punched my shoulders " I'm making Antonio handmade."

" wise idea." I smiled 

" Wanna help out the Casita for Antonio's birthday?"
" Sure!" I smiled " Race ya."

( The Casita)

As we made it in, Everyone was working on Antonio's birthday, forest style

" Woah! It looks like an enchanted forest

" Thanks Y/n." Isabella smiled as she turned to me " Welcome back Mira."

" Come on Y/n." Mirabel said as she grabbed my shoulder " come and help me make Antonio's gift."

" Roger!"

( After doing that, lazy again)

As Mirabel and I finished putting Antonio's stuff in gift bags/ boxes. We went downstairs and placed our gifts in the gift table.

( Time skipped, Antonio's 17th Birthday)

As everyone was talking and shit, I was  in the corner just drinking punch.

" This drink is good." I said as I finished my punch

" Thanks, me and tia Julieta made it."

As I turned around, I saw my childhood friend, Antonio Madrigal smiling at me

" Antonio!" I smiled " Happy Birthday man!"

" Thanks N/N." Antonio smiled back

As we were having a normal conversation, Antonio said " H-Hey Y/n... C-Can I ask you something?"

" Yeah?"

" W-Will you-"

" EVERYONE! CAN I MAKE A ANNOUNCEMENT!" Alma yelled ( Abuela the bitch will be 87)

" Welcome to Antonio's 17th Birthday bash." 

Everyone applaud for Antonio and turned back to Alma

" and right now, we would like to have Antonio and Y/n to come up."

" what?!" I said out loud " why me? It's Antonio's special day, not mine."

" It will be." Alma smirked

Now I'm totally confused, Antonio grabbed my arm and said " come on, let's go."

As everyone was cheering for me and Antonio, I could hear the Madrigal kids saying " don't say no to your future husband" in a teasing way

Now I'm 10,000% confused. As we made it upstairs Alma nodded at Antonio who backed away

" what the..?"

" Y/n M/n L/n." Antonio said " Will you be my girlfriend?"

Everyone was waiting for my answer, I took a deep breath and said " Listen, Antonio, I appericate this but... I only see you as a friend, so.... I'm sorry."

Everyone stayed silent, Even the Madrigals were. Then a huge storm cloud flew on Pepa's head

" Pepa... the cloud." Alma whispered, trying to calm her daugther

" This is not good..." Bruno said as he put his mop bucket on his head as he ran up to his room

" Why did you reject my son!?!" Pepa screamed as rain and ThUnDeR fell from her cloud, causing everyone to leave casita " He did all of this hard work! and you have to reject him! why?!"

" Um...." I said as I played with my hair " I think.. I should leave.."

" I don't think so Amor...." Antonio smiled

" bye!" I said as I ran down stairs

" GET HER!" Antonio yelled, As I turned around I saw the Madrigals chasing me, as I turned around, I was almost there to the door when Casita slammed the door. I quickly, stopped myself and made a U-turn, but Isabella's flowers made me fall down.

I turned around and saw Isabella and the others walking towards me, so, I decided to crawl, but I felt something pinching my legs, Antonio stabbed me with a syringe, then everything turn black.

( Antonio's P.O.V 🐯)

As I picked up Y/n's sleeping body, Abuela walked up to me and said " put her in your room, make sure she doesn't escape."

" You got it Abuela, I'll make sure My Y/n doesn't leave."

" Good." Abuela said with a smile. As I walked upstairs, I looked down and said " don't worry Y/n, you'll be the perfect wife for me in the future. And If you don't want to, I'll make you Mi Amor."