Luisa x Chubby! Reader

This suggestion was asked by Blue_Arts

( Luisa's P.O.V)

I was in the village, doing my usual chores until I saw my crush: Y/n L/n.

My face started to heat up, Something about them makes me love them. It's not because that they're chubby, it's because of their personality. They're nice all the time, they respect my gift, and my family loves them. But will they love me back?

" Luisa?" said a grumpy familar voice. I turned around and saw Mr. Joe.

" Please.. stop staring at Y/n and help me out with the donkeys."

" S-Sorry about that." I laughed " I just can't stop falling in love with them... When I saw them, I knew that I love them!"

Mr. Joe laughed a bit and said " mmm, they might love you."

" What you mean 'might?'" I said as I turned to Mr. Joe

" I mean, you said that you love them, but they probably don't know that you love them so you can help them loose weight."

"  No I'm not!" I slightly yelled " I love them, just the way they are!"

" Do they know that?" Mr. Joe replied " Do they know you love them just the way they are?"

I stayed silent, Mr. Joe then said " now please, help me with the donkeys.."

( Time skipped/// Back in the Casita)

As I stormed back in the Casita, I was greeted  by Dolores.

" I heard what happened. That was rude for Mr. Joe to say."

" Tell me about it...." I groaned 

Dolores then replied " But is it true that-"

" No!" I yelled " I'm sure, I love them just the way they are!"

Dolores nodded her head and said " If you love them.. then why not confess to them?"

I felt my face heating up, I grabbed Dolores by the shoulders and shook her while yelling " N-NO WAY! WHAT IF THEY REJECT ME?!?!?!"

Dolores gently grabbed my arm, which made me stop her.

" When I confessed to Mariano, he didn't confess, he felt the same way. So I'm sure Y/n will feel the same way to your feelings too."

I replied " But Dolor-"

" just do it." Dolores sighed. 

" O-Okay..." I replied " Thanks Dolores."

" No problem." Dolores smiled as she gave me two thumbs up " Good luck."

( And so/)

As I walked back to the village, I was taking a deep breath and mumbled

" Y-You can do this... you can do this.."

As I made it to Y/n's house, I knocked on the door and said " Y-Y/n? Are you home?"

As the door opened, I was expecting it would be Y/n, but it was a girl with jet black messy hair

" Yes? you're here to see Y/n? right?"

" u-uh...."

As the door opened wider, It was Y/n, they smiled at me and said " Oh! Luisa! hello.."

I was speechless, this whole time, they have a girlfriend.

" N-Never mind.." I replied trying to hide my tears, " I-I'll see you later.."

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As Luisa left, my cousin, Lilith said " You better talk to her."

" O-Okay, I'll try."

As I left my house, I ran to catch up Luisa while yelling " Luisa! Luisa! please wait!"

As Luisa stopped walking, she didn't turn to me, instead she said " How come you didn't tell me that you have a girlfriend?"

" What? I don't have-"

" THAT GIRL WITH THE JET BLACK HAIR!" Luisa yelled as she turned to me. She has tears in her eyes, she continued " Y/n, I loved you! and you didn't tell me that-"

I began to laugh and said " You thought the girl with the jet black hair was MY girlfriend?! She's my cousin!"

Luisa eyes widen, she looked shock and confused " S-She's your cousin?"

" Yeah!" I laughed " Her name's Lilith, and plus, she's already dating someone."

Luisa's face turned red, she replied " I-I'm sorry..."

" It's fine." I smiled. Then we stayed silent.

" D-Did you really mean it, t-that you loved me?"

Luisa nodded my head and said " Y-Yeah... I do... do you feel the same way?"

" Yeah. I do..."

We stayed silent, then Luisa held my hand and said " so, c-can I kiss you."

" You may..."

As we kissed, It was nice and passionate. As Luisa ended, she held my hand and said " I love you Y/n."

" Love ya too." I replied