Camilo x Neko Reader

This suggestion was asked by 26kwandell

( Y/n's P.O.V)

It's pouring outside, Everyone is in their warm houses while me, a half human- and half cat, also known as a Neko, is outside in the rain, without nothing to protect me. My original family told me to sit there in this spot to wait for them, but they never came back. So, I lost my house and now, I'm just outside, getting sick. I hugged my knees while putting my head down.

The all of a sudden, I didn't feel any rain pouring down on me, did it stop. I rose my head up and saw an umbrella above me. I turned around and saw a curly hair dude wearing an yellow poncho with Chameleons for the decorations.

" Hey." he said " Why are you out here alone?"

I replied " who are you?"

" I'll tell you my name, but answer my question please."

I scoffed at the curly hair boy and said " why would you care? You're probably those people who pretend to care when you don't." 

The boy replied " Listen, I'm not one of those people, just please, tell me why are you alone, in the rain?"

I replied " My family, well I should call them my so-called family left me, all because I'm a neko."

The boy replied " They did that?! that's stupid!"

" I know." I scoffed " But now, I'm 15 years old and I just gave up hope. Nobody barley pays attention towards me, like I'm an outcast, but that's fine, I'm fine with it. I said with  no emotions.

" Since I told you why I'm here, now you gotta say your name."

" Oh right! name's Camilo, what's yours?"

" Y/n L/n." I replied " Now, sorry that you have to deal your time bothering me, but you should leave."

( Camilo's P.O.V 🦎)

Why is Y/n acting like this, sure her family left her for fifteen years and all but, She shouldn't be acting like this, and if I leave her alone, then she'll die. I have to take her to the Casita, but the thing is, will she trust me and my family?

" Hey.. Y/n.." I said, trying to get her attention " Would you like to live in the Casita with my family?"

" So you guys could leave me out here?" she replied coldly " I don't think so, now leave."

As Y/n lay down on the ground, I was starting to get irritated. How can she be THIS stubborn?! I'm trying to help her, but I won't take no for an answer. Instead, I picked her up and took her to the Casita.

" H-Hey!" Y/n yelled " What are you doing?! drop me!"

" I can't leave you alone out here." I scoffed " That's something a Madrigal would do."

As Y/n stopped struggling, she scratched my neck, causing her to let her go.

" WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" I yelled of confusion and anger at the same time.

" I can walk on my own." Y/n scoffed " Let's go."

" Y-You mean?" I asked as my voice soften 

" yeah, let's go to your family's house, and I'll trust you this time, if you or your family leave me outside, I'll hate your guts, 'kay Camilo?"

I nodded my head and said " Y-Yeah, let's go."