Julieta x Depressed! Reader x Agustin

This suggestion was asked by Ineedcoffeeandcheze

( I decided to do both of them, I hope that's ok)

(Y/n, Agustin, Bruno and Julieta are teenagers)

~~~~~Julieta's P.O.V~~~~~

 As me and Agustin were walking down the village, we noticed Y/n walking not too far from us, Agustin then yelled while waving his hand "HEEY! Y/N! OVER HERE!!"

As Y/n turned to us, she gave us a smile which kinda looks like she doesn't mean it, but I decided to ignore her "smile"

"Hey Y/n." I said while giving Y/n a friendly smile "How are you..?"

Y/n replied "I'm.. fine." but Y/n doesn't look or sound like she's fine. Agustin slightly frowned and said "Are you sure Y/n? You look kinda sad."

Y/n looked at Agustin and said "I'm... fine..."

Both me and Agustin looked at each other then back at Y/n.

" Okay Y/n.." I sighed, "You know you can tell us anything, we're your friends."

Y/n nodded and said "Okay... see you guys later.."

Then Y/n left us alone.

Agustin turned to me and said "Juli... I think something's wrong with Y/n, I mean, they never acted like this before."

I nodded in agreement and said "Let's ask Bruno to use his vision."

Agustin replied "A-Are you sure?"

I nodded and said "of course I am, I know we shouldn't be all nosy, but, Y/n's our friend and I'm worried about her.."

Agustin stayed silent, he sighed and said "Okay, let's see Bruno...."

( Time skipped/// Bruno's room)

(Still Julieta's P.O.V)

As we made it to Bruno's door, I kicked the door open and yelled "BRUNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Bruno yelped in surprise and turned to me and Agustin "Juli! There's something called: knocking!"

I chuckled and said "sorry.. But can you give us a vision? It's for Y/n."

Bruno's face turned into concern and he said "Y/n? What's wrong with them?

Agustin replied "They were acting weird, and we're really concerned about them, so do you mind making a vision?"

Bruno played with his hair and said "I-I dunno... You know some people called me a monster for giving them visions. But don't get me wrong, I-I like Y/n, they're a good friend, but what if-"

Agustin grabbed Bruno's shoulders and said "Please Bruno.. Forget about what those people said... please do it.. For us..?"

Bruno sighed and said "O-Okay.."

As the three of us sat down in a circle, we all held hands, making a circle and watched the vision of Y/n. The vision showed Y/n sitting down on their bed crying while holding a noose. All three of us were concerned and scared, but we continued watching the vision. Next, Y/n put the noose on the ceiling fan, they put their neck on the noose and kicked the chair, then the vision ended.

All three of us stared at the vision, it showed Y/n dead.

"Oh no!" I yelled as tears rolls down my face

"We gotta save them! And quick!" yelled Agustin. All three of us got up and ran to Y/n's house while yelling their name. As we made it to their house, Agustin tried to open the door but it was locked, I was screaming and crying, Bruno stood there in sadness. Then Agustin kicked the door open and yelled to me and Bruno "HURRY UP!"

All three of us ran inside of Y/n's house and ran upstairs to Y/n's door, we kicked the door open and caught Y/n, trying to hang themselves

"NO!!" I yelled as I tackled Y/n out of the chair, causing them to fall down

Y/n looked at me, Agustin and Bruno in shock and confusion, they said "w-what are you three doing here?"

I didn't answer Y/n's question, I just hugged them tightly while crying my head off

'

"Y/n..." Agustin said as he teared up "Why... Why are you trying to kill yourself...?"

Y/n didn't say anything, tears rolled their eyes and said "I.. I don't want to live anymore....

We stayed silent, We only heard Y/n sniffling while they're hugging me tight

"I wanna die...."

We all gasp at Y/n.. this whole time, they had depression.... And they wanted to end their lives...

"But Y/n..." Agustin said while he hugged Y/n

"We want you to stay alive.... Please.....for us...?"

Me and Agustin hugged Y/n, trying to comfort them, Bruno stood there, tears rolling down his eyes, he didn't say anything, instead, he ran away, crying softly, leaving me and Agustin alone with Y/n.

The three of us continued to cry while hugging

"I'm sorry...." Y/n whispered "I'm so...so...sorry...."

We continued hugging Y/n, six minutes have pass and we ended our emotional hug

"Y/n.." I said as I grabbed their hand "How would you like to stay over for the night?"

Y/n looked at me, then they looked at Agustin

"We would love to have you over." Agustin smiled as he took their other hand

Y/n gave me and Agustin a huge smile and said "of course I will."

Then all three of us left Y/n's house, feeling relieved that we saved their life just in time.

~~~~~~~That's All Folks~~~~~~~