Dolores x Reader

This suggestion was asked by maariyah7438

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was walking around town with my crush, Dolores Madrigal, it was pretty awkward because I have a crush on her and  I'm not sure if she feels the same at all.

" So, Y/n." Dolores said as she started the conversation

" Y-yes?"

" Where do you want to go?"

" Uh... how about the new  restaurant that Isabella and Mirabel went?"

" Sure."  Dolores smiled " Let me go back to the Casita, to uh, get ready."

" Sure." I shrugged " See you then."

" Bye." Dolores waved before she walked away,

( Dolores's P.O.V)

As Y/n walked home, I started to run back to the Casita and busted the door open while yelling " MIRABEL! ISABELA!"

" Yes Dolores?" Mirabel said as she turned to me

" What's up?" Isabela joined in as she walked in the living room

" There's something I need you two to do."

" Is it about Y/n?" Mirabel smug

" Y-Yes.." I replied as my face heated up " How did you know?"

Isabela and Mirabel turned to each other, giving each other goofy smiles, then they turned to me and they both yelled " You love Y/n!"

My face turned very hot right now I stuttered " Y-yeah! I love them, But d-do they feel the same way?"

" If they invited you somewhere with just the two of you, then of course they will." Mirabel smiled

" Y-You have a point, but... do you guys mind watching over me and Y/n?"

" Sure." Isabela smiled " We'll hide in the bush and watch over you and Y/n, just like we did before."

" Okay then- wait a second, you guys watch me and Y/n before?!" 

" Dolores, shouldn't you get ready?" Mirabel asked, ignoring my question

"  oh!" I yelled of realization " You're right! thanks for reminding me Mira!" I yelled as I ran to my room to get ready.

( Mirabel's P.O.V 🦋)

As Dolores ran upstairs, Isabela smiled while saying " I hope things turn out right."

" It better does." I smile back " I'm sure it will!"

( Time skipped////) ( Dolores's P.O.V)

" Okay, please don't make any noise while Y/n and I are talking, and please don't scream ' hurry up!' Even you, Mirabel,."

" I won't!" Mirabel smiled " Anyways, Y/n's is walking, good luck, we'll be watching you."

" Yea cous." Isabela joined in " You got this!"

" Thanks you two, now please, go to you guys's bush."

" Okay, we will."

As Isabela and Mirabel hopped into the bushes, I turned to Y/n who was dressed up all fancy. They're so amazing.

" Shall we go in." Y/n smile

" Sure." I smiled back " Can we eat outside instead of inside?"

" yeah, sure."

As me and Y/n went inside, we grabbed our menus and went outside and sat down... Just looking around.

" so, uh, Dolores." Y/n said as their nails was hitting the table " What do you.... uh, want to talk about?"

I quickly turned around and saw Mirabel was giving me hand singles while Isabela was making movements, I turned back to Y/n and said " Let's talk about uh.... some funny moments in the Casita?"

Y/n shrugged their shoulders and said " sure, uh, remember Camilo was teasing Isabela, Isabela was so pissed that she smack Camilo with her vines?"

I laughed a bit and said " yep, and the look that Camilo made when the vines slapped his face, so funny."

As Y/n was laughing, I felt my face heating up, They have a really nice smile.

" Can I give you two an order?" smiled a waiter

" Sure." Y/n smiled " I would like to have F/F and F/D, what about you Dolores?"

I replied " Can you give me some wine and some veggie pizza." ( don't judge)

" Okay." The waiter smile as she grabbed our menus " Your food and drinks will be on the way."

As the waiter left,  Y/n turned to me and said " H-Hey Dolores, can I tell you something?"

' A-Are they going to confess to me?! I'm so ready for this!'

 " Listen... Dolores, we've been friends since your gift ceremony, right?"

" mm-hm." I replied with a nod, while trying not to get excited.

" W-Well.. there's something I wanted to tell you for a long time."

" Y-yes!?"

" I-I love you-"

" YEEEEEEEES!" yelled an familiar voice from behind " THEY CONFESSED! YEEEEES!"

"  THEY'RE A COUPLE NOW!!! YEEEEEAAAA!"

we both turned around and saw Mirabel and Isabela hugging each other while jumping up and down. Y/n laughed softly and then yelled " HEY! WE KNOW THAT YOU TWO ARE HAPPY, BUT WE NEED AN ANSWER FROM DOLORES!"

Mirabel and Isabela stopped hugging, then ran to me and said  " Well, Dolores, what's your answer?"

I felt my face turned red, I turned to Y/n and said " Yes. I love you too."

As Y/n pulled me in for a kiss, i felt magic inside of me, I kissed back, ignoring my cousins cheering me and Y/n's name