Flirty Dolores x Male Reader

This suggestion was asked by thatguyyes042

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was in the village, I was in the cafe, drinking my F/D then I noticed Dolores Madrigal walking up to me. Oh god, here she comes.

" Heeeyyy N/n." Dolores smiled " How are you?"

" I'm fine.." I replied, not trying to blush.

" Awe... is my cutie Y/n trying not to blush, well, I got something that'll make you."

And without a warning, she kissed me on the cheek, and my face heated up.

" aw! you are blushing!" Dolores squealed " You're so cute."

" S-Shut up." I mumbled " I gotta go now... see ya."

( Dolores's P.O.V 👂)

As Y/n got up from his seat, he grabbed his F/D and started to speed walk.

It would always hurt me to see Y/n leave me. But to be honest, I love him too much.. And I really wish he loves me too, then I realize something. I have hearing powers, I can hear him anytime I want. As I stuck up my ear, I heard Y/n.

" ugh...  I always hate when Dolores flirts with me like that! uggghhh.. But I don't know why I love her..."

My face heated up, am I hearing this right? H-He loves me? Every inch of my heart was beating up in full speed.

" H-He loves me!" I whispered as I touched my face " He loves me! aaahhh!"

But. I can't just bust in and say ' I love you too Y/n!' I need something better.. Like.. a date! yeah! I'll ask Y/n  out on a date and then we'll be together forever ( Dolores is not a yandere in this book)

As I walked up to Y/n's house, I knocked on the door and waited for Y/n to open it.

As the door slightly opened, Y/n looked at me and said " yes? can I help you?"

I took a deep breath and said " Y-Y/n.. would you like to go out with me?"

Y/n's face turned red, he then replied " damn.. you took those words right out of my mouth, s-sure... I will."

" O-Okay!" I squealed " I-I'll see you later."

" mm-hm.. same."

As Y/n closed the door, I cheered for what I've done and I ran to the Casita to tell the family the news.

( Time skipped// Lazy, The Madrigals, even Abuela, supported Dolores)

" Okay Dolores.." Pepa said as she fixed her hair " Good luck wining Y/n's heart."

" and don't flirt too much!" Camilo joined in

" I won't try to." I laugh before I exit the Casita

" GOOD LUCK!" Isabela smiled, but in a unusal way. 

" thanks." I replied. As I went to find Y/n, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Y/n. His outfit is so fancy and matches him well.

" W-Where shall we go?" Y/n mumbled

" How about that restaurant that Mirabel and Julio went?"

" sure. But what happened to Julio? are they together?"

I shook my head and said " Mirabel rejected Julio because he was too clingy."

" oh. That makes sense."

( Time skipped//)

As we made it to the restaurant, We took our  seats, everything was awkward.

" so.. uh..." Y/n said as he was playing with his nails " You look nice today.."

" Thanks." I smiled " You look handsome."

Y/n's face turned red, he turned away and muttered " s-stop it..."

" You're so cute!" I chuckled

Y/n smiled slowly, then said " well.. thanks."

Then we stayed silent, then Y/n said " sooo... I heard that you love me."

My eyes widen of shock, how does he know?!

Y/n laughed out loud a bit and said " I could tell that you're confused, Camilo told me."

" Camilo?!" I yelled in confusion " I'm going to kill-"

" don't worry!"  Y/n laughed " I-I love you too..."

My face heated up, then I said " Y/n.. come here.."

" why?"

" S-So i can kiss you, ya goofball.."

" mm.. okay."

As he did, I leaned him and kissed him for a while.

As I ended the kiss, Y/n said in a playful voice " you flirt."

" Yeah." I laughed " I'm your flirty girlfriend."

" Glad you are." Y/n smiled as he kissed me on the cheek.