Yandere Camilo x Female! Magician Reader

This suggestion was asked by reesecup10

~~~~Y/n's P.O.V~~~~~

My acting is about to start in 6 minutes, which means I have a small amount of time to practice. As I was practicing, I heard a male voice whispering "so cute." I turned around, and saw that nobody was there.. Was it my imagination? I just shrugged it off and continued to practice.

~~~~????'s P.O.V~~~~

That was a close one, I almost got caught, but luckily I did. I secretly turned around and watched Y/n practicing, I felt my cheeks heating up, I whispered "Y/n, you will be mine soon." I then quietly blew a kiss at Y/n before walking away.

~~~~Y/n's P.O.V~~~~~~

As I started my act, Things went well, no mistakes and everything went amazing, until green smoke filled around the room, A security guard "EVERYONE GET OUT AND COVER YOUR NOSE!!!"

Screams were filled as everyone was trying to get out of the studio, I turned to the emergency exit, Just before I could run, I felt someone slap a wet cloth on my nose. I was trying to break free, the voice whispered in my ear "shh.. It's okay Y/n, just fall asleep... I'll see you soon."

And just like that, everything faded to black.

~~~~~~Hours Later~~~~~~~~

As I slowly regained consciousness, I woke up tied up to a chair in someone's bedroom, I looked around and noticed pictures of me practicing in my dressing room. Some had me walking to the coffee shop, some had me on stage, I also noticed someone writing "I love you" and some were "mine forever"

I got confused, who is this person that kidnapped me? And why did they do it??!

My thoughts were interrupted as the door opened, showing one of the Madrigals. And it was Camilo Madrigal.

"You're finally awake mi amor." He said with a creepy smile

I looked up at the boy and said "why'd you kidnap me?"

Camilo replied "because I love you." (that's every Yandere's excuse)

I shook my head and said "You can't do that! That's kidnapping!!"

Camilo replied "I know! But– I just have to! You're the only one that treats me like a real person! You're the only one who has talked to me ever since your first time being a magician!"

I stayed silent. It's true, I did talk to him because everyone would ignore him. The room stayed silent, Camilo sighed and said "I'll be back, I'm gonna make some food.."

As he left the room, I stayed silent while thinking about leaving or not. I mean, he did kidnap me, but he just needed someone to be there for him.. But that's not a good excuse to kidnap someone for love...But he's lonely.... And he needs someone, like me...

After minutes of thinking, I made up my mind that I probably might regret... I'm going to stay with him..

~~~~That's All Folks~~~~~

sorry for making this shitty, once again, I was out of  ideas :/