Yandere Bruno x Female Reader FINALE

This suggestion was asked by reesecup10

This is it... the special day of my life: I'm getting married! I was in my room, sitting on a chair while Bruno's sisters, Julieta and Pepa were doing my hair

"Ahh! I'm so happy that Mi hermano is getting married!" Julieta smiled

"How does it feel to be called Y/n Madrigal, Y/n?" Pepa smiled while curling my hair

"I feel so nervous." I replied while playing with my nails "I-I don't know why.. But I'm happy that I'm getting married."

"Don't worry Y/n." Pepa smiled "It's totally normal, just take a deep breath and everything will be okay!"

I gave Pepa a small smile and said "Thank you Pepa."

As the door opened, Dolores stuck her head through the door and said "They're ready."

As Pepa and Julieta finished my hair, they gave me a huge hug and said "Congratulations Y/n!"

Then they left the room, leaving me alone.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath while whispering "You can do this Y/n.. You. Can. Do. This.."

I opened my eyes and I grabbed my flowers and said "Now.. time to face the future.."

As I left my dressing room, I could hear the wedding march through the church.

I took another deep breath and waited for the doors to open. As the doors opened, everyone got up and turned to me with smiles on their faces. I slowly walked to the carpet and walked towards the pope and my soon-to-be-husband: Bruno Madrigal.

As I walked up to the stage, the wedding march stopped the the pope began talking

"We are here to celebrate Y/n and Bruno in their marriage. If anyone objects, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Nobody didn't object, which caused the Pope to continue talking. "Bruno Madrigal, do you take this woman to be your wife and love her until your time is up?"

Bruno nodded and gave me a soft smile and said "I do."

Then the Pope turned to me and said "Y/n L/n, do you take this man to be your husband and love him until your time is up?"

I took another deep breath and said "I do."

The Pope nodded his head and said "And by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you: husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Before I had time to react, Bruno cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a passionate kiss, which I kissed back, causing everyone to applaud.

[Years Later]

It was our daughter Maia's gift ceremony. Me, Bruno and our two kids Hannah and Marco waited patiently for Maia to touch the door knob. As Maia touched the door, it glowed, relieving her power to move things with her mind.

Everyone cheered as Mirabel (now the candle holder) yelled "We have a new gift!"

As everyone entered Maia's room, Bruno pulled me to the side and said "can't you believe it Mi amor? We have kids and we're married."

"Yeah!" I nodded "It's strange that when you kidnapped me, I didn't escape nor hated you.."

Bruno nodded as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer "And now, you're mine, right?"

I kissed Bruno and said "Of course, you dummy!"

As Bruno continued the kiss, Maia yelled "mom! Dad! Come on, celebrate!"

Bruno and I grabbed each other's hand and entered Maia's room and celebrated with her and the rest of the family. This is what I wanted, a family, I always wanted to be around someone I love, and my wish came true.. I'm with Bruno and I will never ever leave him.

~~~~~~~~~~~That's All Folks~~~~~~~~