Vampire Mirabel x Male Reader

This suggestion was asked by Xana999

(Y/n's P.O.V)

 As I was working at my job, one of my co-workers tapped on my shoulder and said "Yo! Y/n, you have a delivery to deliver."

" At this time of night, why?" I asked as I stopped what I was doing.

"I dunno.." my co-worker shrugged, "But you have to deliver this."

I sighed and said "okay.."

As I grabbed the package, I walked out of my job and started to make my delivery-run.

As I was walking, I walked past a guy who was wearing a black hoodie while looking down. I shrugged it off, but then I felt something pressed against my back. I slowly turned around and saw that the hoodie person was pressing a gun on my back.

"W-What the hel-"

I was interrupted as the hoodie person yelled "GIVE ME THE PACKAGE AND YOUR MONEY BEFORE I SHOOT YA!"

"No." I replied, hiding my fear "If the package's not yours, then I'm going going to give it to-

I got interrupted as the thug shot my arm, causing me to scream in pain

The thug smiled sadistically and said "I tried to warn ya, but ya didn't listen..."

Just before the thug could shoot me again, a figure ran super fast, as they grabbed the Thug and threw him in the forest. All I could hear was the thug yelling in confusion, then he screamed in pain. But then I felt light-headed, I fell on the ground and passed out.

(Hours Later)

I slowly woke up in a room. My arm hurts and so does my head. I look around the room in confusion. Where am I? What happened?

My thoughts were interrupted by a young girl's voice

"Oh! You're awake!"

I turned around and saw a girl with curly hair, wearing green glasses smiling at me, But I have to admit, she's pretty cute.

"Thank goodness you're awake." smiled the girl "I thought I saved you too late from that stupid thug

Right...The person in that hoodie shot my arm... I looked at the young girl and said "What happened to him? What happened to the thug?"

The girl stayed silent, she then sat next to me and said "Promise you won't tell anyone?

I slowly nodded and said "I promise.."

The curly haired girl took a deep breath and said "I-I'm a vampire- But don't worry!! I won't hurt you!"

I slightly backed away and said "What did you do to the thug??"

The girl replied "I drank his blood and threw him out of the Encanto! Please don't get mad! I did it to protect you! He was going to kill you!"

I calmed down a bit, And said "Thank you...."

The girl looked at me with a confused look on her face "Huh? What did you say?"

I replied " I said Thank you.....Thank you for saving me..."

The girl's confusion turned into a friendly smile, she said "You're welcome! Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Mirabel Madrigal. What's your name?

"Y/n L/n."

As we shook hands, Mirabel smiled and said "don't worry Y/n, for now on, I'll protect you from any danger!"

"Thanks Mira." I smiled, "You're really a nice girl."

Mirabel smiled back and said "Aww Thanks Y/n, you're a nice guy."

I felt my face heating up when Mirabel said that, I gave her a small smile and said "Thanks."

We stayed silent, that's when I turned to Mirabel and said "So, are you the only vampire in your family?"

Mirabel shook her head and said "no, my family are vampires too."

I stared at Mirabel and said "what? You're not the only one?"

Mirabel smiled and said "No silly, I'm a vampire and also, I told my family about you and they really really want to meet you."

Oh God....

I'm gonna stop there, I'll probably make a Part 2 (if you want a Part 2) But I hope you enjoyed this :)

-Yandere Freak