Male! Buff! Reader x Mirabel

This suggestion was asked thatguyyes042

( Mirabel's P.O.V 🦋)

As I was in the casita, doing some house work, I heard some footsteps, from behind me, Must be Abuela. Must do my work so she wouldn't think I'm slaking off.

" Mirabel." Said Abuela's voice from behind " Dolores told me that you like Y/n, right?"

" Yeah?" I replied " Are you about to say I can't be with him, because Luisa loves him? and I'll be the one ruining their relationship?"

Abuela looked hurt, she shook her head and said " N-No.. I was wondering if you would like to invite him for dinner?"

" Wait." I said as I dropped the broom " Are you saying that I can be with Y/n?"

" If he treats you right, then yes, you can be with Y/n."  

I smiled slowly and said " Thank you Abuela! you won't regret this!" Abuela smiled back and said " You're welcome Mirabel, now please, get out and ask Y/n! hurry!"

" Okay! see you later!" I yelled as I ran out of the Casita to get Y/n.

( Y/n's P.O.V)

After my workout in the gym, I put on my shirt and walked out to go home, But then someone yelled my name " Y/n! HEY OVER  HERE!"

As I turned around, I saw my crush, Mirabel running towards me.

" Hi *huff* Hi Y/n." Mirabel said my name as she was catching her breath

" Hello Y/n." I smiled " Why'd you run over here to get me?"

" Because!" Mirabel yelled as she sprung up " Abuela wanted to know if you would like to come for dinner!"

I blinked two times and said with a smile on my face " Of course I will come."

Mirabel started to blush, then yelled out " I-I'll see you later!" Then she ran out while screaming

 " so adorable." I said to myself before walking home to get ready."

( Time skipped///) ( Mirabel's P.O.V 🦋)

As my mom finished making the food, I waited patiently for the door to be knocked, and when the door was knocked, I got up from my seat and rushed to the door and opened it.

" Hi Mirabel." Y/n smiled gently, making my face heat up again

" H-Hello Y/n..." I mumbled " You're just in time, come on in."

As Y/n entered, she was introduced by my mom and Abuela, then the rest of the family welcomed Y/n and then we all went into the kitchen and ate. 

( And so)

As everyone was eating and talking, I was eating too while gazing at Y/n, He has a nice smile and a smoothing voice. Oh! I can't wait to confess to him after dinner, I hope He-

" Family." Abuela said as she got up " Mirabel would like to say something to Y/n."

Oh shit, I can't turn down now. As I got up, I cleared my throat and said " I.. uh.... It's true that I have something to tell you, Y/n L/n."

As Y/n turned to me with his soft E/c, I took a deep breath and said " I-I've always have a crush oh you... It's not because of your popularity and looks, it's because of you're kindness... And that's why I love you for it... Would you like to be my boyfriend."

Everyone turned to Y/n, who gave me a soft smile and said " Of course Mira.. I love you too."

As Y/n walked to me, we both hugged and everyone cheered on me

( Sorry for the way I ended this.)