Yandere Camilo x Female Reader X Yandere Mirabel Part 3

This suggestion was asked by Michealbandohata

( Y/n's P.O.V)

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that I wasn't in the living room anymore, Instead, I was in a basement, chained up in a wooden cross- like shape.

As  the doors slowly opened, I quickly closed my eyes to pretend to be still asleep, but that backfired as I felt cold water being thrown into my face. 

" Get up. I know you're not sleeping."

I opened my eyes and saw Camilo who was holding an empty bucket with an angry look on his face. 

" How dare you leave us!?!" Camilo yelled " We love you! and now you're going to pay us back by escaping?! How dare you?!"

Before I could answer, Camilo shushed me, then his face softens.

" You know that we're going to regret this.. But you deserved it, love."

I then rolled my eyes and said " But still, I'm not going to fall in love with you and Mirabel! You guys are murders! why would I-"

" SHUT UP!" Camilo screamed in full rage " STOP SAYING THOSE AWFUL WORDS! YOU WILL LOVE US! YOU WILL! YOU WILL! YOU WILLLL!"

I started to feel a bit of regret. All I wanted to do is to leave, but I can't...

As Camilo cooled down, he then replied " But.. We're just going to break your legs until you learn how to love us." 

Then the doors opened, Mirabel walked up to me with a creepy smile while holding a bat.

" M-Mirabel.. what are you?"

" Shh... quiet now Mariposa.. This will hurt, Camilo?"

As Camilo held on to my legs, without warning, Mirabel hit the bat with my legs so hard that I heard my bone pop.

" AAAAH!" I screamed in pain.

" Almost done." Mirabel said softly as Camilo grabbed my right leg. Then again, Mirabel hit the bat with my leg even harder causing me to scream even louder.

As Mirabel dropped the bat, she grabbed the leg wraps ( the bandages) and wrapped my right leg, then my left.

" Y-You guys are monsters..." I growled, still in pain.

" Of course darling." Camilo smiled " That's took you away from society! so you can be with us forever, but now, you need to sleep."

As Camilo injected the syringe on my leg, I groaned in pain as the infection grew.

As I slowly felt sleeply, the last thing I heard was.

" We love you Y/n... see you later."

then everything turned black.