Yandere Isabella X Male Reader

You and Isabella Madrigal have been the closest friends since childhood. You guys first met since Isabella's gift ceremony. Ever since Isabella broke up with Mariano to make Dolores happy, she fell in love- no, she grew an unhealthy obsession towards you.

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was in my room, just chilling, I heard a small tap on my window. As I turned around, I opened the window and saw Isabella floating?!

" Isa?" I said while rubbing my eyes " are you flying?"

" what, no?" laughed Isabella " my vines, they're helping me."

As I looked down to see her vines, I looked back to her and said with a smile on my face " ah, okay. So why are you here?"

" I wanna take you something." Isabella said while grabbing my arm

As I hopped on her shoulders, I was trying not to fall because, I'm scared of heights.

" Hang on." Isabella smiled. As she pointed to the right, her vines were moving pretty fast

" Woah!" I yelped as I was hanging on to her very tightly

( Isabella's P.O.V 🌺)

As I looked up, I saw Y/n hanging on to his dear life. I laughed a bit because he was so cute! his screams turned to laughter. He then rose his arms like he was on " Titanic" while yelling " I'm king of the world!"

I laughed a bit and thought " just wait Y/n... after my love confession to you.. you'll be all mine."

(Time skipped/////) ( Y/n's P.O.V)

As we made it to the " secret" place, Isabella's vines gently put us to the ground the left.

" So." I smiled a bit " where are we?"

" close your eyes." smiled Isabella

As I did, Isabella grabbed my hand and we started walking.

( After 2 minutes of walking, lazy)

" Okay." Isabella beamed of happiness " open them!"

As I did, my eyes widen of shock of what I saw.

( This is the place)

" Wow Isa." I said " This is amaz-"

As I turned around, I saw Isabella on one knee, holding a flower ring.

" Y/n M/n L/n.." Isabella said with a smile on her face " Will you marry me?!"

I was confused, is this a joke?! she must be kidding... r-right?"

" Isa..?" I said " is this a prank?"

Isabella shook her head and said " no Mi flor, this is real."

oh god! she gave me that old nickname

" so, what do you say?" Isabella smiled " will you make me be the happiest woman ever?"

I took a deep breath and said " Isabella.... I'm sorry... I can't marry you, we're too young."

Isabella stayed silent, she then laughed normally to full psycho mode

" If you don't love me..." she said softly " then I'll make you."

As Isabella summon her vines, she pointed at me, which caused them to charge towards me

" SHIT!" I yelled as I started to run

" WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING MI FLOR!"  Isabella yelled

I turned back around to see more of her vines blocking my path.

I made a sharp turn to avoid the vines, as I ran pass it, I turned around and saw her vines charging, As I gained more speed, I noticed I was almost there to the town, but more of Isabella's vines blocked to exit.

" Shoot!" As I was trying to find a short cut, I felt something wrapped my legs. I looked down and it was Isabella's vines

" oh shi-" As I was dragged by the vines, I was trying to cut the vines,but more vines, wrapped my arms. " NO!" I screamed " HELP ME! SOMEONE HEL-"

As Isabella's flower's covered my mouth. As I was struggling to break free, I turned around, and noticed how close I was getting to Isabella.

As I was still trying to struggling, Isabella already picked me up with a creepy smile on her face.

" There you are." Isabella cooed " you think that you could escape from me?! well, YOUR FUCKING wrong! let's go ahead and take you to your new home, but first, I have to knock you out

what did she meant about that? as I looked down, I noticed Isabella's vines ( the one that hurt Mariano) by me. Oh shoot. As Isabella's vines hit me hard, before my vision turned black, I heard Isabella said " we're finally together forever."