Yandere Camilo x Female Reader X Yandere Mirabel Part 2

This suggestion was asked by 26kwandell

( Y/n's P.O.V)

" Ugh..." I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes " What..even happened?"

As my eyes were fully opened, I was tied up in a wheel chair, I looked around the strange place and saw that I was in a medium size house. It has a stairs, a fireplace, a kitchen and a window.

" That means I can escape!" I whispered with confidence " But.. If only I was untied, then I will-"

" You're not going anywhere, amor." said a familiar voice as I felt their hands touching my shoulders. I shudder a bit, I turned around and saw that it was Camilo behind me.

" Camilo!" I yelled " You did this to me?!"

Camilo laughed like a maniac and said " It wasn't JUST me, It was my dearest cousin, Mirabel."

" Why would you two do this?"

" Because.." Mirabel said as she left the kitchen then stood by Camilo " We love you too much, and we'll do anything to protect you."

" But still! That doesn't mean you two have to kidnap me!" I yelled " I thought that we we're friends."

" We are.." Camilo replied " But.. We just decided to take you for ourselves."

" But that doesn't count!" I yelled " You can't take me by my own will!"

" Says who?" Mirabel scoffed " There's no such thing as a ' taken by my own will' We're obsessive towards you! We will do anything to make your ours." 

I then tried to struggle, which caused Camilo to stop me

" M-Mi amor!" Camilo yelled " Stop it! you're going to hurt yourself!"

" I would rather do that then to stay with you murders!"

" I said stop!" Camilo screamed angrily " I can't bare to see you like this!"

I then stopped, which caused Camilo to sigh of relief.

" Thank you." Camilo sighed as he hugged me.

" Get off of me." I growled. 

" Nope." Camilo laughed as he hugged me tighter " And there's nothing you can do!"

" I wanna join in!" Mirabel groaned as she hugged me as well.

" There. You're being hug by your lovers."

" You guys aren't my lovers and I will leave!"

" That's impossible dear." Mirabel laughed " Those ropes on you are tightly tied on you. It's impossible to let you go."

As they continued to hug me tighter, I was thinking of an escape plan. 

( That night.)

This time, I wasn't in the chair, I was sleeping in the couch-bed, all snuggled up, and yet squished, by Camilo and Mirabel. Now it's my chance!

After few minutes of untying myself, I finally did. Then I slowly got up, without waking up Camilo and Mirabel, I slowly tip-toed from the bed, but the I felt someone grabbing my arm.

I looked down and saw Camilo, giving me the angriest glare ever.

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!"

My eyes widen, I then bit Camilo's arm and ran off.

" Y/N! GET BACK HERE!" Camilo screamed " MIRABEL! Y/N'S ESCAPING!"

As I made it outside, I then ran to the forest, and hid.

" Y/nnn~" Mirabel said creepily " Where are you? please come out, we'll make sure your punishment is short and easy."

I didn't dare to leave, until I could Mirabel and Camilo coming closer to my hiding spot, then I continued to run. As I made it further from the forest, I could see the exit of the forest ( and no, she's not going back to the Encanto) Just before I could make it to the exit, I heard laughter from behind me, I turned around and saw that I've been caught by Camilo and Mirabel.

" Stop!" Mirabel yelled " Don't leave us!"

I didn't stop, just before I could make it to the exit, I tripped on a twig. I just stared at the exit. I-I can't believe it.. I was almost there.

Then I felt the syringe stabbing me at the back of my neck.

" Sorry to do this to you..." Mirabel said " But you're too precious to leave us."

Then everything turned black.