Yandere Madrigals x Child! Reader

This suggestion was asked by HentaiSAMA568

( Before we begin, this will be a Platonic relationship, cause you know, I don't support Pedophiles, cause it's nasty)  ( well, I'm not calling Antonio a Pedo, cause he's also a child, so don't get confused)

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was finish with my chores, I decided to go to the mountains and look at the Encanto, But then Abuela blocked my path.

" Y/n, where are you going?"

" I'm about to go to the mountains and watch the Encan-"

" I'm sorry Y/n, you can't."

" Why can't I?" I asked with a little bit of an attitude

" Listen Y/n, before your parents died, they told me not to let you out of our sight."

I bit my lip and said " But still, can't Dolores hear me?"

" Y/n I'm sorry you can't go."

I stayed silent, I turned away and said " okay... whatever..."

As I walked away from Abuela,  I slowly smiled to myself because I lied, tonight, I'm going to the mountains.

( Time skipped/// That night. Lazy)

It was finally 12:00 AM, I quickly opened my eyes and got myself ready. As I put on my shoes, I was about to open the window, but that's when I heard the Madrigals from downstairs, So I decided to eavesdrop.

" What did our dear Y/n did earlier Abuela?" Julieta asked

" After she finished her chores, she wanted to go sit in the mountains to watch the Encanto, but I told her no."

" She asked that? I'm glad you said no, because I don't want her to leave." Pepa joined in

" Yeah, but at least didn't ask how her parents died, because you know, we're the ones that killed them."

My eyes widen of shock, I whispered " They were the ones that killed my parents?"

" That's right, I'm sorry Y/n." Dolores sightly yelled as she and the rest of the Madrigals turned to me.

I quickly slammed the door and used my ice powers the freeze the door knob

" Y/N! OPEN UP!" Dolores yelled " W-We can talk about this!"

"NO!" I screamed " You guys killed my parents! you lied to me! I'm leaving you freaks for good!"

As I opened the window, I used my powers to make a slide, As I slide on my slide, I ran as fast as I can while ignoring the Madrigals yelling my name.

As I ran a little bit further, I saw Isabela's vines trying to grab me.

" Y/n! please get back here!" Isabela yelled through the distance, but I continued to run, that's when I tripped on a stick, As I fell on my stomach, I wanted to cry, but now it's not the time to be a crybaby.

As I looked behind me, I saw Julieta and the rest of the Madrigals slowly walking towards me.

" Oh dear." Julieta said slowly " Y/n, your knee is bleeding."

" That's what you get for trying to leave." Abuela joined in " But anyways,  Julieta give her the arepa, and Isabela, rope Y/n up as she's asleep."

" Wait, what you mean aslee-"

I was interrupted as Julieta shoved an arepa in my mouth. As I chewed on the arepa, I felt a little sleepy. Just before my vision could fade away, I felt Isabela's vines wrapped about my body.

" Good night Y/n we'll see you in the morning."

sorry if its shitty, I tried =>