Yandere Madrigals x Female! forced-to-be-perfect! reader

This suggestion was asked by Ineedcofeeandcheze

(Reminder: All of the adults are platonic)

( Isabela's P.O.V)

I was walking down the street, giving everyone hellos and flowers, but the real reason I was walking was because I wanted to see my sweet Y/n. It didn't take long for me to find her.

"Hi Y-" before I could finish, I saw Y/n hugging her knees while holding a white sheet of paper.

"Y/n?" I said softly "Are you okay?"

Y/n slightly looked at me while wiping her tears, she muttered "..No.."

I sat next to Y/n and said "What's wrong? You can tell me.."

Y/n didn't say anything, she handed me the white sheet of paper, I grabbed the paper out of confusion and I looked at it.

Math: F

Reading: D

Spelling: D

Science: D

Art:A

Biology:F

(Childhood grades from Elementary school lmao)

I was shocked when I saw Y/n's grades, I looked at Y/n and just before I could say anything she muttered

"They wanted all A's... but I have one A..."

I got confused, I said "Who?"

Y/n replied "My parents... they always wanted me to be this perfect girl... I don't wanna be perfect... I just wanna be.... Me..."

I said "Wait... did you tell them how you felt about being perfect?"

Y/n nodded. I scooted closer to her and said "What happened?"

Y/n didn't say anything, instead she moved her hair away from her left eye, showing a black eye.

My eyes widened in shock, I whispered "T-They..?"

Y/n nodded and said "They hurt me... When I do something wrong, they would beat me...."

Anger now filled me, how dare they abuse MY Y/n??! This cannot be allowed! I can't wait for me and the family to erase Y/n's family!

Y/n then got up and said "Well.. I have to go now...."

I pulled y/n in for a hug and said "Y/n... you can't stay with them... stay with me and the family *whispers so Y/n can't hear: forever..."

Y/n sighed sadly before pulling away "I want to... but I can't... I have to go..."

And then Y/n walked away. I stood there, watching Y/n leave. I whispered "You will be ours Y/n."

Then I walked back to the Casita.

(Y/n's P.O.V)

As I made it to my house, I felt my hand shaking non-stop as I touched my door-knob. As I slowly opened the door, I was greeted by my dad holding the belt and my mom holding her phone.

The two gave me angry glares and dragged me inside where I started to get whipped and beaten while getting yelled at.

( Isabela's P.O.V)

Me and the family watched the whole thing. We saw Y/n's parents dragging her inside, we could hear Y/n's screams and begging for them to stop.

"This is an outrage!" Tia Pepa said while thundering "How dare they hurt that girl??!"

"Pepa.. Mi amor." Tio Felix said while patting Pepa's shoulder "You're thundering."

" I can't help it!" Pepa hissed "They hurt Y/n!"

"What should we do?" Dolores said while turning to me

I was thinking, then I said with a sinister grin "I have a great idea!"

( Time skipped// Y/n's P.O.V)

After an hour of being beaten up, my dad pushed me inside of my room and slammed the door. Tears wouldn't stop rolling down my eyes, I stayed on the floor in pain, letting the tears rolling down my face.

I then hugged my knees and curled up into a ball while crying my head off.

Six minutes later, I've finally stopped crying. I stayed sitting on the floor. I pulled my knees to my chest and stayed silent.... Until I heard the door being kicked open, causing me to jump. I turned around and saw my dad, he was catching his breath while glaring at me

"You little shit!" He growled "You fucking told the Madrigals about us!"

"N-No I didn't!" I lied while backing away

"Ohhh..." my dad growled while slowly walking towards me "You're in big trouble no-"

Dad was interrupted as the door knocked, He growled of annoyance then turned back to me

"We're not done yet."

As my dad left the room, I could hear yelling/ screaming downstairs. I peaked my head through the door and saw my dad yelling at the police, I stayed silent and listened carefully

"I didn't abuse Y/n!" my dad screamed angrily "I don't know why you're here!!"

The police shook his head and said " Then why did the Madrigals report you and your wife dragging your child while holding the belt? Answer that!"

My dad stayed silent, he slowly turned to me and said "Y-Y/n.. Please tell him I didn't abuse you.."

I looked away from my dad and said "he... he does abuse me...."

My dad's eyes widen, he whispered angrily "Y-YOU FUCKING TRATIOR!!" Just before my dad could run up to me, the Policeman tackled my dad and handcuffed him.

"Let me go!!!" screamed my dad as he was trying to break free. The policeman didn't stop, he picked up my dad and dragged him to the Police car.

As I walked outside, I was greeted by the Madrigals, who they were running up to me

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" Isabela said while putting her hands on my shoulders

"Yeah." I nodded "I'm okay now.. Now that my dad's arrested."

"That's good to hear." Abuela said with a smile on her face "Now.. Come on, let's go back to the Casita."

" Okay." I said as I walked to the Casita

( Isabela's P.O.V)

As we watched Y/n walking to the Casita, we both turned to the Policeman, who was actually Camilo, and signaled him to drive away. The "Policeman" nodded and drove away from Y/n's house.

Now we'll make sure Y/n never leave us 

~~~~~~~That's All Folks~~~~~~