Jealous Isabela x Reader

( It's been a while since I made these :)

This suggestion was asked by Sarah-1248

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I came back to the Casita, I was greeted by Camilo ( This time Y/n, Camilo and Isabela are in their twenties)

" Hi Camilo." I smiled while giving him a small wave

" Hi Y/n." Camilo said with a smile on his face " How are you?"

" I'm fine."

As me and Camilo started talking about random things, All of a sudden, the door opened. We turned around and we saw Isabela, But she looked cranky and upset

" Hi Isa.." Camilo slightly smiled 

Isabela looked at Camilo and me and then said " You can go ahead and start talking, I don't care."

" Isa-" I was cut off as Isabela slammed her door

" Umm okay?"

 It was an awkward silence between me and Camilo, That's when I said " What's her problem?"

" I dunno." Camilo muttered " Maybe you should go talk to her."

" Umm okay." As I walked upstairs, as I opened Isabela's door, just before I could open my mouth

Isabela turned to me and screamed " GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

I closed the door and I turned back to Camilo and said " maybe I should leave her alone.."

" Yeah... anyways! we should hang out."

" umm okay, but what about Isabela?"

" she'll be fine!' Camilo said with a smile on his face " Come on Y/n! lets hang out!"

" well okay."

As I followed Camilo out of the Casita, we went down the town and started our hangout

( After that, I'm lazy)

As I entered back to the Casita with Camilo, we was greeted by Isabela

" Camilo..." Isabela said as she turned to Camilo " I need to speak with Y/n, alone."

" Um okay. Good luck Y/n!"

As Camilo ran to his room, I yelled " WAIT! DON'T LEAVE ME ALOOONNNNEEE!!"

" Y/n.." Isabela said as she grabbed my arm " Come with me."

" O-Okay.." As I followed Isabela, she escorted me to her room and closed the door behind me.

The room was silent, until Isabela said " Y/n... do you like Camilo more than me?"

" What? I only see him as a friend- Wait, are you jealous?"

Isabela turned to me and said " OF COURSE I'M JEALOUS! YOU AND CAMILO ALWAYS TALK TO EACH OTHER! IT MAKES ME ANGRY! I-"

I cut off Isabela by kissing her on her lips.

" I-Y/n-"

" I will never leave you. I love you."

As I pulled Isabela for a hug, she said " I love you too."

Sorry for that ending. I was out of Ideas :>