Yandere Julieta x Thief Reader

This suggestion was asked by GachaclubVIPYT

( Y/n's P.O.V)

After stealing from a wealthy family, I went back to my house and locked the door.

" Okay." I said as I took off my black cloak " let see what I got."

As I dumped the bag, I was smiling what I collected. I laughed out loud while yelling " Man! stealing things that aren't yours feel so good!" ( A/n: Please do not steal, stealing is bad and you'll go to jail- Yandere Freak)

As I laid down on the floor, I was thinking what to steal, then I realize something. Alma lives in the casita, and her candle's full of magic. So why not steal the magic and leave the Encanto?

( That night. I'm lazy)

As I was getting ready, I fixed my hair before sliding on my cloak.

" There." I smiled " Now I'm ready." As I put on my shoes, I grabbed my bag and left my house.

As I was walking down the town, I was looking around to make sure that I wasn't being watch, and I wasn't. Luckily. As I finally made it to the Casita, I quietly opened the window and snuck inside. 

( ?????'s P.O.V)

As Y/n entered from the window, I squealed quietly and whispered " Now since he's here, time to make a appearance without him knowing!"

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was in the casita, I was taking some prize possession of theirs, while laughing quietly.  As I was finished taking some of their stuff, I then turned to the door that shows 'ABUELA'

I slowly smile and said " oh... right... the candle."

As I was about to walk up the stairs, I had this feeling that I was being watched.

" Nah." I sighed " Alma and her kids are sleeping. Just take the candle, and leave!"

As I continued to walk upstairs, I looked both ways to make sure the coast was clear, and it was.

As I opened the door, my heart dropped as I saw what I saw. It was Alma, she was hung from the ceiling. Blood was rolling down from her legs and arms, Her hair was messy, and her face looked pale.

" What the fuck?!" I yelled as I took a step back while covering my mouth " W-Who do such a thing?"

Then I bumped into something-- or should I say, Someone.

I slowly turned around and saw one of Alma's kid, Julieta, who gave me a creepy smile

" WHAT THE FUCK?!?" I yelled as I turned to Julieta " What are you doing up?!"

The girl, Julieta, replied " Because, I've been waiting for you. I've heard so much about you."

I rolled my eyes and said " Of course you would! your mamma probably told you and your siblings."

Julieta shook her head and said " no, she didn't. I've been stalking you since you started stealing others belongings.. And do you know WHAT am I going to do?"

" like what? murder me?"

Julieta then cackled while saying " No darling, I'm going to take you for myself."

Then without warning, Julieta stabbed a syringe in my next and everything turned black.

Sorry for that ending, I was bored