Yandere Camilo x Female Reader x Yandere Mirabel Part 4

This suggestion was asked by 26kwandell

( Y/n's P.O.V)

It's been 1 month since I've been stuck with Camilo and Mirabel. And now It's time to escape, one last time! And this time, If I get caught, then I'll stop. 

As I successfully untied myself from the ropes. I quietly got up from the chair and quietly tipped-toe to the door. As I touched the door knob, I slowly twisted it and just before I could open the door and leave, Mirabel got up. She then turned to me and we made eye contact.

It was a few seconds since she realize what I was doing, As her eyes widen of anger, she yelled " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!"

I then opened the door and ran out.

" Y/N! GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!" Camilo and Mirabel yelled angrily through the distance.

As I made it to the same forest, I hid in a different spot than usual. As I saw flashlights, I then duck into the bushes and took a peak at Camilo and Mirabel, who was looking for me.

" Y/n. Where did you go? you can't hide forever!" said Camilo as he was whispering in a creepy tone " What about our promise you made since we were eight years old. You said you'll be with us forever. And you broke our promise!"

As the their voices grew louder, I quietly went into a new spot and wasn't caught. I then got up and continued to run, until I stepped on a branch, causing Camilo and Mirabel to turn around. But before we made eye contact, I quickly hid into a bigger bush.

" I heard something." Mirabel said as she began to walk to my spot. As she was getting closer and closer, she then stopped. " Must be hearing things."

" She can't leave!" Camilo yelled " She wouldn't! We were promised to be together, forever! I want to find that girl! And when I do, I'll make sure she loves us!"

As I watched Camilo and Mirabel leave the forest, I got up from my spot and sighed of relief.

I then turned around and saw the exit of the Encanto. 

" Now, I'm finally free!" I laughed before running to the exit. " And I will never come back to them, ever again!"