Yandere Isabella X Female! Masculine! Reader Part 2

This suggestion was asked by GrimEncanto101

( Y/n's P.O.V)

My eyes were shot open as I heard a glass shatter

" what was that?!" I yelled as I stood up from my bed " Who's there?!"

No answer.

But instead of shrugging and falling back asleep, I got up, side on my house shoes, grabbed my knife and slowly walked out of my room.

As I made it to the living room, I could hear the strange noise getting a bit louder. Then as I walked to the kitchen, I saw a black figure in my kitchen

" HEY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, causing the black figure to turn to me

" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE AT MY HOUSE!!?!"

It didn't answer me

" ugh, whatever!" I groaned as I turned on the lights and saw: Isabella Madrigal with blood on her face

" ISABELLA?!" I yelled of confusion " WHY ARE YOU AT MY HOUSE AND WHY THERE'S BLOOD ON YOUR FACE?!"

Isabella then gave me a creepy smile and walked slowly to me and replied " I'm here to take you away from the Encanto." 

" Answer the last question... why there's blood on your face?"

Isabella then stop walking and said " oh, I killed Abuela. She put up a fight, but not a good one."

" W-Why did you kill Alma?!" I shivered while tears rolled down my eyes  " She didn't do anything wrong!!"

Isabella then yelled " STOP TALKING ABOUT HER! TALK ABOUT OUR FUTURE BEING TOGETHER!!!" 

" NO!" I yelled " I'M NOT GOING TO MARRY YOU! NOW PLEASE LEAVE!"

" I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!" Isabella yelled as she summoned her vines " GET OVER HERE!"

As her vines grabbed my arm, I was about to cut the vines with my knife, Isabella's vines slapped the knife and grabbed my right arm

" Got you!" Isabella sneered " Your little knife can't help you now!"

As Isabella slowly pulled me, I was trying to find a way to get out of Isabella's vines, then an Idea came up: I'll play along, do the tango, make Isabella dip me, grabbed the knife and stab her!

As I made it to Isabella, I pulled her in for a kiss ( which I regret) and she kissed back.

" Y-Y/n.."  Isabella stuttered as her face turned red  " That was..."

" Shut up and dance with me." I said as I did the tango with Isabella

' this is going out well! hehehehe I'm so sneaky!'

As we dance for a few minutes, I walked forward and Isabella walked backwards, As Isabella dipped me, I tried to grab the knife but Isabella pulled me in full speed. Then said darkly

" You thought that you were going to grab that knife and kill me?"

' oh fuck, got caught.'

As I pushed Isabella, I quickly grabbed the knife and pointed at her face

" And you're right!" I sneered " If you come closer, I'll cut that perfect face of yours!"

" You wouldn't!"Isabella growled " You love me! that's why you kissed me."

" That was part of an act!" I yelled with a smile on my face " I NEVER LOVED YOU!"

Isabella's eyes widen of shock, then tears rolled down her eye.  Then she looked at me with the most horrifying glare

" YOU WILL LOVE ME!" Isabella yelled " NOW COME HERE!"

As Isabella was about to tackle me, I stabbed her in the stomach which made her yell in pain

As Isabella fell on the ground, I kneel down and pulled the knife from her stomach.

As Isabella looked up at me, she said " W-Why.... Why wouldn't you love me? why did you stab me?"

" Because I told you, I'm a Masculine and I warned you if you get close to me, I'll stab you. You have to understand that not everyone has to love you just because you love them."

" B-But..." As Isabella was stuttering her words, I sighed and said " I did thought of forgiving you, But you killed Alma, broke into my house and tried to kidnap me, but now.... I don't feel bad by stabbing you."

Isabella's eyes then widen of fear, as I slowly pointed the knife towards her heart

" Burn in hell.... Isabella." I said before stabbing her.

As Isabella died, I got up, wiped the blood from my face and I dragged her in a black garbage bag and threw her in the dumpster and went back to my house.

As I cleaned the blood and myself, I went back to my room, packed my bags and left the Encanto.