Mirabel X Gender Neutral

This suggestion was asked by   Xana999

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Y/n's P.O.V)

" Glad you could make it!" smiled Mirabel, my good girlfriend.

" Yeah same." I laughed as I walked inside " But to be honest, I'm kinda nervous that Dolores might snitch on us and Alma will force us to break up."

" I'm sure she won't." Mirabel laughed " And besides, if she does, then I won't do anything! And plus, Nobody will ever know-"

We were interrupted by a familiar gasping/speaking noise.

We slowly turned around and saw Dolores, who was standing there with a shock look on her face

" I heard that." Dolores whispered before running away

We both slowly turned to each other and said in unison " She's going to snitch.."

" TIME TO EAT!" Alma yelled through the kitchen

( And so)

As everyone was eating, I was drinking my F/F while my hand was shaking, but for Mirabel... She was just staring at Dolores like some psychopath or something. 

" Mirabel.." I whispered " Stop scaring Dolores.." 

" Salude!" yelled Alma and the rest of the Madrigals

As everyone continued eating, Alma noticed Mirabel's  and Dolores's behavior, then turned to me and said " why's Mirabel staring at Dolores

" They're.... uh, having a staring contest!" I lied

" oh.. okay?" Alma replied, while giving me an awkward look on her face

" Mister Agustin." I said as I turned to Agustin " Can you pass me the cream?"

As Agustin turned to me, he had this funny look on his face

As he handed me the cream, I turned around and saw Pepa, who was giving me a happy

As he handed me the cream, I turned around and saw Pepa, who was giving me a happy... or mad... stare? I couldn't tell, As I passed the cream to Mirabel, who passed it to Isabela, Mirabel leaned into my ear and said " Dolores told Camilo, Tio Felix and Tia Pepa,  they were okay?"

I then nodded my head and noticed a Mongoose who was holding a white sheet of paper that says " The Grandma won't be happy!"

" the hell?" I whispered

" Isabela.." Mariano sighed loudly

as we turned around we saw Mariano in his proposal pose " Will you marry m-"

" Y/N AND MIRABEL ARE DATING!"

Everyone turned to Dolores, then me and Mirabel

" Surprise....?"  I smiled awkwardly

" YOU TWO ARE DATING?!?" Alma yelled angrily " THIS IS  UNACCEPTABLE!"

" Mom..." Julieta said sadly " Why are you always got to be like this towards Mirabel? All she wants is to be happy."

" I'm sorry Mirabel, But you two break up!" Alma scoffed 

" Shut the fuck up!"  Mirabel yelled as she pulled me for a kiss.

Alma's face turned from angry to upset, She then scoffed and ran away, what a bitch.

As Mirabel ended the kiss, I turned to Dolores and said " Dolores? Is there something you want to tell Mariano?"

Dolores and Mariano's faces turned red, I turned to Isabela who looks revealed/ happy.

" M-Mariano...."

" D-Dolores..."

The two stayed silent, then they both yelled out " I love you for a very long time! Can we be boyfriend and Girlfriend!"

The two stayed silent again, Then they replied " I would love too."

The Madrigals cheered for Me, Mirabel, Dolores and Mariano. As I turned around, I saw Alma who was watching us, at first she gave me an angry glare, then her face turned to a happy smile, she slowly nodded her head and walked away.

(  Years skipped///)

 " And that's how I met your mother!" I smiled

" Wow! She cussed out her grandmother?!" Yelled my adopted son, Marcus " I wish I was there!"

I laughed a bit and said "  No.. you don't."

As the door opened, my beautiful wife, Mirabel walked in with the candle in her hands

" I'm back!"

" Welcome back darling." I yelled

" Hi Mom!" Marcus yelled

" Hey you two!" Mirabel smiled " What did you guys do when I was gone?"

" Mommy told me the story of how you guys met."

" Oh my god! she did?!" Mirabel groaned

" hehehehehehehehe." I laughed demonically

" Come here you goofball." Mirabel smiled as she kissed me

" ewwwww! Stop kissing you two! That's nasty."

We laughed at Marcus and kissed his cheek

" But still, I love you mom and mom."

" We love you too!" We both said together as we hugged Marcus