Mirabel x Reader

This suggestion was asked by Xana999

~~~~Y/n's P.O.V~~~~

As I was walking down the village, I looked down at my chubby stomach and said "I need to work out more..."

As I continued walking, I heard someone calling my name, I turned around and groaned as I saw Camilo... Great.....

"Aww lookie here.." Camilo said with a smug grin "It's Fat Albert's sister: Y/n L/n."

Everyone in the village laughed, while I looked down in shame, causing Camilo to laugh at me, he then said in a Fat Albert- like voice

"Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm Y/n and I'm Fat!!"

Tears rolled down my eyes, while Camilo said "The world would be a better place if you lose some weight, maybe someone will like you- oh wait, nobody does!!"

I couldn't take it anymore, I ran away, tears rolling down my eyes, people laughed at me, As for Camilo, he keeps on throwing insults at me.

I made it back home, I slammed the door and ran up to my room and cried my head off

"Why am I so fat and ugly??"

I stayed in my room for an hour, mopping ( still crying) about my weight. I was in the middle of my depressed moments, that's when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in..." I muttered, still feeling depressed.

As the door opened, I slightly smiled as I saw my good friend, Mirabel Madrigal, entering my room.

"Y/n?" She said in a worried voice "Are you okay?"

I looked at Mirabel and said "I'll give you one hint: Shapeshifter.."

Mirabel sighed while shaking her head "Camilo did it again, did he?"

I nodded and said ".....He called me Fat Albert's sister.. Because I'm fat..."

Mirabel shook her head and said "Don't listen to that jerk, you're not fat! He's the fat guy by eating too many arepas." (sorry Camilo fans, I had to say it :/)

I softly laughed at Mirabel's remark, But i still felt insecure about my weight.

I turned to Mirabel and said "Mirabel... do you like me?"

Mirabel's face turned red, she replied "w-why'd you ask that??"

I replied "Because Camilo said nobody likes me because I'm fat..."

Mirabel stayed silent, she then hugged me and said "don't ever think that! You're beautiful and I like you.."

I hugged Mirabel as tears rolled down my eyes, I whispered "Thank you Mirabel.... Thank you for being my friend...."

Mirabel smiled back and said "you're welcome Y/n, it's an honor being your friend.."

A few minutes passed and our hug ended. We stayed silent, I then looked at Mirabel and said " But I need your help.. I've been trying to lose weight for years... and I haven't succeeded... will you help me?"

Mirabel looked at me before giving me a warm smile, she nodded her head and said "Of course.. I would love to help you."

I pulled Mirabel in another hug and said " Thank you Mirabel."Mirabel hugged me back and said "You're welcome Y/n... You're so welcome."

~~~That's All Folks~~~

sorry for that ending, I was out of ideas