Mirabel x Female Reader

This suggestion was asked by MirabelBlu

( Y/n's P.O.V)

" Hey, Mariposa?"

" Yes Mi Amor?" Mirabel smiled softly

" Do you think your family will like me?"

" Of course! you met them before we started dating, They love you!"

" I know... but what about your Abuela?  Remember when I was talking to you and Abuela kept on giving me this disapproval stare? She might not like that I'm dating you."

" I'm sure she'll be okay, and besides, she and I are close now."

" But that doesn't solve anything!"

" Please Y/n... just act normal and I'm sure she'll like you."

I took a deep breath and said " O-Okay, I'm ready!"

" Good, let's go in."

As me and Mirabel held hands, My heart kept on beating in full speed, I felt like I was going to puke, but I didn't.

As we made it to the Casita, Mirabel opened the door and slightly yelled " I'm home! and I brought Y/n!"

As Dolores walked to us, she said " Welcome back you two, the family are outside, and also, Y/n?"

" Y-Yeah?"

" Everything will be okay! I believe in you!"

"Thanks Dolores."

" Hey babe!" Mariano yelled out as he walked in the family room  " The family are out waiting for you, and welcome back Mirabel, Hello Y/n."

" okay thanks." Before Dolores could leave the room, she said " Knock them dead you two!"

" Ready?" Mirabel asked as she turned to me

" Uh-huh!" I replied back, still a bit nervous.

As we walked outside, we was greeted by the Madrigals, I said hi to everyone, but Abuela, who was staring at me, without giving me the disapproval stare.

I slowly sat down, still nervous, and kinda shaking.

" uh, Y/n?" Julieta said as she give me a concerned stare " Are you okay?"

" uh-huh!" I lied " I-I'm fine! I just need some water, that's all."

As I grabbed my cup of water, My hand started to shake in full speed, but luckily, I didn't spill.

After I managed to drink my water, Abuela tapped on my shoulder and said  " Y/n, are you sure that you're okay?"

" Y-yes ma'am!" I yelled slightly " I-I'm fine."

The Madrigals were staring at me like I was about to die or something, which I felt like, then Abuela said "okay.."

As we started to eat, my hands kept on shaking when I picked up the fork, then I noticed that Dolores whispered something in Abuela's ear that caused her to smile while nodding her head.

" Everyone." Abuela said as she said loudly " Please listen to me for a while."

As the family and I turned to Abuela, she then put her hands on me and Mirabel's shoulders and said " Mirabel and Y/n would like to say something."

Why'd you mention me!!!? ugh! might as well get up.

As I got up, still shaking like a leaf, Mirabel walked up to me and whispered " Everything will be okay."

I gave Mirabel a thumbs up, still shaking my hand.

Then Mirabel said " Everyone me and Y/n are-"

Then I interrupted Mirabel by passing out.

" OH MY GOD!" Mirabel screamed " Y/N!"

Then everything turned black.

( Time skipped)

As I slowly opened my eyes, I stared at the ceiling, then I turned around and saw Mirabel.

" ugh.. I fainted didn't I?"

" Uh-huh." Mirabel nodded " And also, I told the family that we're dating."

" Did they approve it?"

Mirabel nodded her head and said " They did, even Abuela."

" Really? That's surprising of her."

" Yeah, but she said ' As long you make me happy, then You two will be perfect for each other.' Aren't you glad?!" Mirabel smiled as she held my hand

" Glad? I'm overjoyed!"  I smiled back

" I love you Y/n."

" Love you too Mariposa."