Yandere Villain Mirabel X Female Reader

As I woke up, due to some loud noises, I launched out of bed and ran out of my room to see what was the hell was going on.

As bust the door open, I wasn't the only one who was out of my bedroom, it was the Madrigals too. I walked by Dolores and whispered " What's going on?!"

 As I looked down from the stairs, I saw Mirabel holding a very sharp knife with Alma down there trying to calm her down.

" N-Now Mirabel.." Alma said " W-Why don't you put down the knife and we'll talk about this.. Please?"

" You..." Mirabel said in a cold and heartbroken voice " YOU DID THIS TO ME! YOU CAUSED ME TO BE LIKE THIS! EVER SINCE I DIDN'T HAVE A GIFT, YOU WOULD TREAT ME LIKE SHIT! AND I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE YOU IMPRESSED! BUT NO! YOU JUST HAVE TO BE A HUGE JERK!"

" That's because you would get in the way!" Alma yelled " Every time when I'm trying to do things, YOU always mess things up! you ruined our perfect family!"

" NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECT!" Mirabel screamed

I was surprised what Mirabel said, she never acts like this.... But why did she came back? did she came back to kill Alma? her family? Me?

My thought were interrupted as I heard Alma screamed in pain, I quickly turned around and saw Mirabel who stabbed Alma

" MIRABEL!" Julieta yelled as hot tears rolled down her eyes " WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?!"

As Mirabel turned to Julieta, she then turned to me and slowly walked upstairs

" I gotta stop you there sis!" Isabella said as she used her vines to block Mirabel " You're not going to kill anyone else!"

Then Isabella turned to me and said " Y/n, what you need to do is run away an-"

*STAB*

I then screamed of horror as Mirabel's knife stabbed Isabella on the stomach

" w-what?" Isabella said as she looked down at the knife " H-How...?"

then she fell on the floor dead. Then Camilo, Dolores and Antonio came out of their rooms

"What's going on?!" Dolores yelled " Why did-"

Dolores stopped talking as she saw her Prima and her Abuela on the ground dead.

" MIRABEL!" Antonio yelled as tears rolled down his eyes " WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! PLEASE STOP!"

Mirabel then looked at the crying five year old and said " For revenge my sweet cousin,and I think you, me and Y/n should leave."

" We're not going anywhere with you!" I yelled as I held Antonio tightly

Mirabel then chuckled and said " oh.. yes you guys are." Just before Mirabel could take one more step, Agustin and Felix tackled Mirabel.

" LET ME GO!" Mirabel yelled as she was trying to struggle her way out

" Sorry Mira." Felix said " But we can't let you hurt anyone else! Pepa! grab the knife!"
As Pepa went in the try to grab the knife, Mirabel couldn't stop swinging the knife at her

" S-Stop moving!" Pepa yelled 

" How about you!" Mirabel said as she snapped her left hand to cause the book shelves to fall on Pepa and crushed her to death

" MI VIDA!" Felix yelled as he got off of Mirabel

" MI vida...." Felix said while tears rolling down his face " please answer me..."

She didn't answer, she's dead for good.

Felix then turned to Mirabel and said " You're a monster! a Villain!"