Agustin x Female Reader x Bruno

This suggestion was asked by 26wandell

( Y/n's P.O.V)

" Heyy... Mi amor, wake up."

As I slowly opened my eyes, I turned around and stared at Bruno, the one who woke me up, then I closed my eyes and turned away while pouting " I'm still tired."

" Come on Y/n!" Bruno yelled  as he shook me to get up " Please wake up! I'm bored!"

" Ask Agustin." I replied

" No way! You're way cooler than Agustin! please get up!"

I then opened my eyes of defeat.  I yawned before turning to Bruno and said " fine, I did this so you can stop telling me to get up and Agustin is not THAT bad! He's your childhood friend"

" True." Bruno mumbled as he grabbed my hands and dragged me out of bed.

" H-Hey!" I yelled " No need to drag me! I was going to get up anyways."

" Sorry.." Bruno laugh " Anyways, after you finish brushing your teeth, Agustin made breakfast."

" Agustin can cook? didn't the last time he almost set the Casita on fire?"

" well, our house isn't on fire, right?"

" right?"

" then, he must have improved."

" True."

" Anyways, see you in the kitchen Hermosa."

" Same to you." I smiled

As Bruno left the room, I fully got out of bed and got myself ready

( After that)

As I made it to the kitchen, Agustin laughed and said " Well, look who finally got up, It's sleeping beauty!"

" Yeah,yeah, no need to bug me." I sighed as I sat down " Anyways, what's for breakfast? I'm hungry."

" I made your favorite, F/B/F ( Favorite Breakfast food)"

As Agustin handed me the plate, my smile turned into a frown, as I saw it burnt.

" Agustin, sweetheart."

" Yeah?"

" You really need to pay attention to Julieta's cooking."

" Sorry about that." Agustin laughed " I didn't mean to burn it."

" It's fine." I laughed dryly " I think it might taste good."

As I took a bite, I lied, it taste bad. I was trying to hide my food, then I realize Bruno's rats on the floor, I have an idea."

As I tore small bits of my food, I threw some at Bruno's rats, and as Agustin turned around, he smiled " You're already done?"

" uh-huh!" I lied

" Okay! oh also, if you find Bruno, can you tell him to get ready, because I want to walk with you guys."

" Okay hon." I smiled, As I turned around, I saw Bruno giving me a smug smile and said " I saw what you did, clever."

" Learned it form you." I smiled " You heard what Agustin said, right?"

" Yep."

( Time skipped)

As Me, Agustin, and Bruno was walking around town, there were some good morning and hellos. Which we we're okay with, until I bumped into someone, And that someone was my ex: Carols Lopez.

" Carols." I growled

" Y/n." Carols sneered " I see you're dating the klutz and the outcast."

I grabbed Carols by the collar and yelled " Don't call them that! this is the reason why we broke up."

As Carols was about to say something else, Bruno quickly grabbed my hand and said " H-hey! Y/n! why don't we go home and forget."

" Sure." I sighed 

" Yeah, let's go." Agustin said as he put his hand on my shoulder " just ignore him."

As we turned around, Carols then yelled out " That's why nobody likes you Y/n! you are pathetic, worthless, YOU SHOULD JUST DIE!"

Then I felt something snapped inside of me. I turned to Carols and ran to him while yelling " THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

As I tackled Carols, I then started to punch him all over his face while screaming " I AM NOT PATHETIC! I AM NOT WORTHLESS! AND I WILL NOT DIE! YOU SAID THAT NOBODY LIKES ME?! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME?! I THOUGHT THAT WE WERE FRIENDS BUT I WAS FRIENDS WITH A HUGE JERK!"

As I kept on punching and screaming at Carols, everyone was whispering things like

" Someone stop her!"

" She's going to kill him!"

" Carols is a jerk! Y/n had a good reason why they broke up."

" Someone! please help."

As I kept on punching him harder, I felt some arms wrapped around my waist, Then I was picked up by Agustin who was taking me home, which Bruno just said " O-Okay everyone, show's over, please continue what you guys were doing..."

( Time skipped)

As I was in the family room sitting on the couch, I took a deep breath while Agustin was holding my hands

" I-I'm sorry.." I mumbled

" Why are you apologizing for?" Agustin smiled softly

" I just snapped out of nowhere!" I replied " In front of you two!"

" Well, let's be honest. He asked for it." Bruno sighed " He has no right to say those things to you or call us horrible names."

" Yeah." I smiled " I bet what happened today, he'll be afraid of me!"

" He better!" Agustin smiled as he hugged me, before Bruno joining

I hugged my two boyfriends and said " I'm glad I have you guys."

" And we're glad we have you Y/n." both Bruno and Agustin said together.