Yandere Pepa x Reader part 3

This was suggested by The_Elite_One

( Y/n's P.O.V)

It has been weeks since I've been in the basement, I haven't eaten anything nor drinking something. And Pepa was still acting like a psycho freak, but the thing is, every time when Pepa walks in or say hi to me, I would feel my face heating up and my heart beat. But why?

Do I love her or something? Sure she kidnapped me and took me away from my family and the rest of the Madrigals gone. But.... my heart can't stop beating and I'm going to regret what I said, but " I love her too."

As the doors opened, Pepa walked in with a smile on her face and said " Hi my little Rainbow! how are you."

" I'm doing fine." I replied

" Woah Y/n." Pepa said impressed " Usually you would scream and cuss at me, and now, you're being.. nice?"

" uh, feeling in a good mood today." I blurted out. 

Pepa gave me a soft smile and said " here's breakfast."

As Pepa handed me breakfast, I bit into my bacon and then I took a deep breath and said " Hey.. Pepa?"

" Yes dear?

I took another deep breath and said " Pepa, ever since you've kidnapped me, I would feel this hatred towards you, But then, somehow I feel this warmth towards you, and.. It's not hate."

As Pepa started tearing up, she formed a raining cloud as well.

" Uh... Pepa?"

Pepa then sniffled " Y/n... are you saying that you love me?"

" I-I guess?"

Then, without warning, Pepa hugged me tightly and cried " oh Y/n! I love you so much!"

" Y-yeah.." I replied " Love ya too. Can you please let me go now?"

" One more minute.."

As Pepa hugged me tighter, I hugged Pepa back and laughed " you're so annoying."

( sorry for the ending, I'm out of ideas)