Yandere Older Antonio X Female Reader Part 2

This suggestion was made by MsKyraTheFroggo

( Y/n's P.O.V) 

I was in Antonio's room, trying to break free from the vines, I was also trying to be quiet so Dolores wouldn't hear and report to the Madrigals. As  the first vine broken, it untied left arm, I used my left arm to untie my right, as I did, I untied my legs and carefully landed on my feet.

As I slowly looked down, I saw Antonio's Tiger, Parce, still sleeping. I looked up and saw Antonio still sleeping.

" Perfecta!" I whispered " As I walked to Antonio's door, I slowly opened it and tipped-toe out of his room. As I slowly closed it. I sighed of relief when I heard a small squeaking noise.

My eye widen of shock, I slowly turned around... and saw Dolores Madrigal.

" Please don't!" I whispered as I got on my knees

" Sorry Y/n..." Dolores frowned " I have too.... ANTONIO! Y/N IS ESCAPING!"

" Shit.." I whispered, as all the doors opened, Everyone was yelling my name as I started to run away in full speed

" Y/N! " Antonio screamed of anger " COME BACK HERE!"

As I made it outside, I slammed the door and ran without stopping. As I turned around, the door was busted open and I was being chased by Antonio and half of the Madrigals.

As I made it far enough from their house, Antonio and the Madrigals stopped running and stared at me.

I laughed like a maniac as I flicked them off, I turned back around and ran back home to grab my stuff, After packing my bags, I closed the door and left my house and the Encanto.