Isabela x Demigod! Reader

This suggestion was asked by Giorgiadivitantonio

( Isabela's P.O.V)

As I was in my room bonding with Mirabel, our conversation went well, until the door opened.

We turned around and saw Dolores, " Abuela wants to you two, we have a new guest."

" Wonder who could it be." Mirabel said as she got up 

" we'll have to see for ourselves."

As me and Mirabel went downstairs, we was greeted by Abuela and the rest of the Madrigals with a guest by Abuela.

" Everyone, meet Y/n L/n, they are our new guest that are visiting from the Encanto."

As Y/n looked up at everyone, they gave us a friendly smile and said " Hi, it's nice to meet you all, I've heard so much about you."

I felt my face heating up as I saw their faces, they look so friendly... and yet cute. That's when I felt a small nudge on my arm, I turned around and saw Mirabel, who was giving me a smugish smile.

" Someone has a crrruuush?"

" No!" I whispered yelled " I-I just think Y/n's pretty nice...... but he's kinda cute-"

" Who's cute?"

We turned around and saw Y/n next to us

" What the?! how'd you get here?!"

" Oh I forgot to mention this! Y/n's a demigod!" Abuela said through her laughter " they can shapeshift and do other things."

" They're a shapeshifter?" Camilo said while walking to Y/n " like me.. I think we're going to be good friends."

" Yeah, sure."

 " That's pretty cool." Mirabel smiled " can you shapeshift to animals or people?"

" I can do both actually."

" can you show us?"

" Sure."

As Y/n closed her eyes, they slowly shaped shifted to me, which caused my face to heat up.

As Y/n turned back to their normal self, they bowed down while saying " Ta-dah."

We all applaud for Y/n's talent, which caused them to blush. They're so adorable.

( Time skipped// Lazy)

" Thanks for having me for dinner."

" No problem dear." smiled my mom " come back anytime."

" I will!" Y/n said before they closed the door. Dammit! I forgot to ask them to hang out.

I quickly ran outside while yelling Y/n's name. They quickly turned around and gave me a small smile and said " Oh, hi Isabela, what's up?"

" I-I was wondering if you would like to hangout with me tomorrow.. If that's cool."

Y/n nodded their head and said " sure, I wouldn't mind hanging out with the most popular Madrigal." 

I gave Y/n a huge smile and said " great, I'll see you tomorrow?"

" Yep! Tomorrow!" Y/n smiled as she shaped shifted into an eagle before flying away.

As I watched Y/n flying away, I turned back around while saying " see you later... mi flor."

sorry for that ending, i was out of ideas =>