Jealous Mirabel x Female Reader

This suggestion was asked by lilfoxthethylian55

( Mirabel's P.O.V)

As I finished my chores, I went outside to meet up with my girlfriend, Y/n.

As I noticed Y/n, I was about to yell out her name, but someone walked in a hug her.

" Who is that person?" I whispered As I was about to hide in the nearest bush, I heard Y/n laugh while saying " Mira, I know what you're about to do, Come here and meet my old friend."

" mmngh..." I groaned quietly as I pouted. As I walked near Y/n, I grabbed her hands and said " Yeah?"

" Mirabel, meet my old friend Marco, Marco, This is  my girlfriend, Mirabel Madrigal."

" The giftless girl?" Marco said in a  unsurprised manner. " Cool. Nice to meet You, I'm Marco Lopez."

I was trying not to hide my anger, which I successfully did, I replied " Nice to meet you too Marco!"

" Yeah, Yeah sure." Marco said as he rolled his eyes " Anyways, N/N, Can I speak to you... Private?"

" uh.. sure.." Y/n said a bit uneasy, then she turned to me and mouthed " Get Dolores and Isabella."

I nodded my head and ran back Casita to get them.

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As Marco dragged me to the alleyway, he grabbed my shoulders and said " Y/n, I'm not sure if you and Mirabel make a good match with each other.

" what you mean?" I said getting a bit angry " are you saying I should break up with Mirabel?"

" Yeah." Marco replied " You should be with someone... someone like me."

" you?" I said in confusion " why you?"

Marco replied as he started to play with my hair " Because... you know.. you're actually pretty hot."

As Marco started to play with my face, I was waiting for Mirabel and the others while shaking

' please hurry up Mirabel!'

Just before Marco could do anything else to me, I saw a figure that was holding a pan and knocked Marco cold on the ground.

As I looked up, the figure was Isabella with Mirabel and Dolores by her side

" You okay Y/n?" Dolores said as she put her hand on my shoulder

" Y-Yeah..." I replied " thanks for saving me."

" No problem." Isabella replied " When Mirabel told us what happened, she sounded so jealous!"

I turned to Mirabel who is already pouting

"  Mira?" I said slightly teasing " you were jealous?"

Mirabel turned to me and said " Y-Yeah, I was!"

I then patted her head and said " It's okay Mirabel, you don't have to worry anymore."

" mmngh." Mirabel mumbled " Can we cuddle back at Casita."

" sure Mariposa." I smiled

" You two are cute together." Isabella smiled " I wish I was in a relationship."

" Someday you will." Dolores smiled " Anyways, we should go back to Casita, Tia Julieta is almost done making dinner."

" yeah, lets go." Mirabel said as she grabbed my hand " Lets go home."