Antonio x Child! Reader

This suggestion was asked by Mike05930

A/n: Hello Sinners! I changed the title for Antonio, if Y/n's a child then Antonio is going to be a child too, I don't want this to seem a Pedophile book, I'm not that kind of person who does that, because, that's just gross.

                                                                         - Yandere Freak

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As me and my mom walked to the Casita, I was kinda excited to go to the Madrigals and scared at the same time. I mean, my mom is good friends with one of the Madrigals and all, but I don't know why I'm scared.

As we made it to the Casita, my mom turned to me and said " Okay, sweetie, when one of the Madrigals open the door, Make sure you be polite and introduce yourself, say thank you ma'am or sir, got it?"

" Yes mommy." I smiled

My mom smiled and said " Good kid."

As the door opened, A older lady smile at my mom and said " M/n, welcome!" ( Mom's name)

" Hello Alma, thanks for welcoming us." my mom smiled back. Then the older woman noticed me and said " And who are you young lady?"

" My name's Y/n L/n." I smiled " Nice to meet you."

" aww, so polite." the older lady smiled " why don't you two come in."

" Thank you." both me and my mom said as we both entered the Casita. I looked around  the Casita and was smiling. This house looks like a castle.

" Y/n."  the older lady said as she tap on my should

" Yes ma'am?" I said as I turned to her

" Do you want to play with one of the youngest Madrigal?"

" How old is he?"

" He's five." 

" Sure."

" Come with me." the older lady said as she put her hand on my shoulder. As I followed her, we went upstairs, I was gazing at the doors, it was cool that it shows the art of the kids, but one door is green with red words that said " MIRABEL"

" Excuse me.. Ma'am." I said as I tapped on the older lady's shoulders  " Why there's only a green door?"

The older lady looked hurt and said " It's because my granddaughter, Mirabel, didn't have a gift. But still, she's part of the family and I love her."

I smiled a bit and thought ' at least she's not hurtful towards Mirabel."

As the older lady stopped, She said " Here we are."

I looked at the door 

" His name is Antonio?" I said as I looked at the older lady " Is he friendly?"

" He's always friendly when he's meeting new people, even animals."

" Okay.. I want to meet him." I smiled.

Just before the older lady could open the door, the door opened in full speed, showing a little boy with a bird on his shoulder. That must be Antonio, He looks nice

" We have a guest?!" The little boy yelled happily as he turned to the older lady

" Yes. Her name's Y/n." As the little boy turned to me he smiled and said " Hi, I'm Antonio, I like your hair."

" T-Thank you." I smiled " I like your bird

" Thanks." Antonio smiled " His name is Pico, he's friendly."

As his pet bird, Pico, flew from his shoulders, he flew around me then landed on my shoulder, causing Antonio and the older lady to laugh.

" Why don't you two have fun."

" okay, come on Y/n!" Antonio smiled as he grabbed my hand and dragged me inside his room.

As I went inside, I was impressed,  Wow it's so  bigger then my house!

( It's BIGGER ON THE InSiDE?!)

" Hey Y/n! do you want to play with my animals?"

" Okay!" I smiled " Are they also friendly?"

" Yeah! come on!" Antonio yelled as he grabbed my hand and ran.

As me and Antonio was playing with the animals, I was thinking how fun Antonio is to hang out and I wish we could hang out longer in the future. 

( Time skipped)

As me and Antonio was playing the hammock, the door opened and my mom said " Y/n? are you ready to go?"

" no.." I pouted " I want to stay longer."

My mom laughed and said " well, next time you can, come on Y/n."

" Okay.." I said as I got up " Bye Antonio."

" Bye Y/n!" Antonio smiled back " See you later!"

( Time skipped)

As me and my mom walked out of the Casita, my mom looked down at me and said " So, what did you and Antonio do all day?"

" We hung out and play with his animals, he's friendly!"

" Mm-hm.. I glad you made a friend."

" Yeah." I smiled " I'm glad too."