Yandere Villain Madrigal Triplets x Female Reader

This suggestion was asked by my good friend GrimEncanto101

( Y/n's P.O.V)

It was a few years since the Madrigal triplets have disappeared. Nobody looked for them or heard from them ever again. But for me, I never stopped looking for them, I would never stop finding  Pepa, Julieta and Bruno, They were my good friends. So one night, I left my house and search for the lost Madrigals. 

" Pepa! Julieta! Bruno!" I yelled " Where are you guys! everyone's looking for you! And Senorita Alma is worried sick! so please come out."

No answer, I decided to walk through the forest and continued my search, I yelled out their names again, and like usual, no answers. I was about to give up and try again tomorrow, but I heard some noises.

" W-Who's there?!" I yelled

no answer, I started to get freaked out, I took a step back and bumped into something-- no, someone.

I slowly turned around and saw Pepa. Her hair was messy, and her dress look so different, and there is blood on her face. 

" Hello darling." Pepa smiled creepily. My eyes widen of fear, I dropped my flashlight and asked while pointing my shaking finger in her face  " W-Why there's blood on your face?"

Pepa replied " That's not important dear, Now.. please, come here, we really want you to stay with us."

" we?" I asked

" Yes." Bruno smiled " We've watch you trying to find us, but when you couldn't you go back home and tried again tomorrow. And now since you've found us, we can't let you leave."

My eyes widen of fear, this is not Pepa and Bruno I know! they're evil!

I took a step back and ran, causing Bruno and Pepa to laugh hysterically. They began screaming my name and for me to come back, but I just kept on running. Until I felt someone tackling me to the ground. As I roughly landed on the ground, I was trying to struggle, then a familiar voice said " What's this? You're tying to escape us?" Then I realize who it was. It was Julieta Madrigal.

Her hair was down, her dressed look way different, and her face was also covered in blood.

" Julieta!" I screamed as I was trying to get her off of me " Let go of me!"

" No can do." Julieta cooed " You're going to stay here until Pepa and Bruno comes."

As I was trying to get her off of me. Julieta grabbed both of my arm and roughly slammed them on my back."

" Rope her." Julieta said.

Then I looked behind me and saw Pepa, who was tying my hands behind my back.

" You guys won't get away with this! when Alma finds out you've kidnap me, she'll-"

I was interrupted as Pepa should a wet cloth on my nose.

" Alma won't find out about NOTHING! right now you need to sleep."

As the wet cloth started to sense to my nose, I felt dizzy, then everything turned black.