Isabela x Female Experimented Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n's P

~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I escaped the laboratory, I ran as fast as I could without looking behind me. I could hear the lab coats yelling for me to come back, But I wouldn't dare to turn around, I just continued running, Until I tripped over a tree branch, causing me to fall and stumble down a cliff.

After like 4 minutes of stumbling, I made it to the ground, covered in my scars and other wounds.

"Fuck...." I groaned in pain "That...hurts.."

As I slowly looked up, I saw a bunch of villagers walking up towards me, but then I blacked out.

( Hours Later)

As I slowly regained consciousness, I woke up on a huge couch, surrounded by colorful flowers and other objects.

"Where am I..." I groaned quietly, while rubbing my head

"Oh! You're awake!" said a female voice

I turned around and saw a girl wearing a light blue splattered dress. She gave a friendly smile and said "You made me worry for a bit, I thought you would never wake up."

I looked at the girl and said "W-Who are you?"

The girl replied "My name's Isabela Madrigal, what's your name?"

I replied "Y-Y/n....."

Isabela gave me a friendly smile and said "It's nice to meet you Y/n, anyways, you're probably wondering where you are. The answer is, you're in my room in the La Familia Madrigal Household."

Before I could say anything, Isabela continued "And also, some of the villagers found you unconscious at the river, you were covered in wounds and scars, but don't worry, my mom will deal with it, In the meantime, my family wants to see you."

I replied "O-Okay..."

As I got up from the couch, Isabela opened the door and led me to the kitchen, where I was greeted by Eleven people.

"She's finally awake." smiled an older lady "How are you feeling dear?"

"Still in pain..." I replied

" I can fix that." smiled a woman wearing a light blue dress "eat this."

As the woman handed me some type of bread-like food, I took a bite and my wounds disappeared. I looked up at the woman in shock, disbelief, and confusion. The older lady said "Let me explain to make you understand"

(After explaining, Lazy)

"And with the candle, it gave us magical gifts, well except for Mirabel, but she's still part of our family and she's our real gift."

The girl with the green glasses smiled as the older lady said that, she then turned to me and said "Allow us to introduce ourselves

(After that, lazy again)

"And I'm Alma Abuela, the owner of the Casita."

"Nice to meet all of you." I said with a smile

"Now tell us your name." Abuela said

"I'm Y/n L/n, Sub-"

I stopped what I was about to say, I looked up at the Madrigals who gave me confused looks on their faces.

"What were you about to say?" Isabela said

I sighed and said "Subject 20568NH..."

The Madrigals looked at me in more confusion and concerned

"Wait... what do you mean by subject 20568BNH?" Abuela asked

I took a deep breath and explained everything, how I got captured by the white coats, how they use experiments on me, and my escape. All of the Madrigals were shocked, concerned and some mad.

Pepa grew a storm cloud and said "I can't believe someone would do that to you! How could they kidnap you for experiments?! That's a goddamn shame!"

Felix then tapped Pepa's shoulders for comfort while saying "Mi Vida, calm down.."

As Felix was calming down Pepa, Abuela gently put her hand on my shoulder and said "don't worry Y/n, we'll make sure nobody hurts you. How about you stay with us?"

I looked at Abuela and said "R-Really? I don't wanna be a bother."

Mirabel shook her head and said "You're not a bother, we wouldn't mind you staying with us, what do you say?"

I looked at the Madrigals, who all gave me welcoming smiles, I turned back to Mirabel and Abuela and said "sure, I'll stay."

"Great!" Abuela smiled "Welcome to the Casita, Y/n!"

All of the Madrigals gave me a welcoming hug, which I actually hugged back, then I noticed Isabela giving me a friendly smile, she mouthed "welcome."

I gave Isabela a smile and mouthed "thanks."

The hug lasted for a minute and Abuela said "Come on everyone, it's time to do our chores."

As everyone headed to the door, They said goodbye to me before leaving the Casita.

(Isabela's P.O.V)

As I was in the village doing my chores, I couldn't stop thinking about Y/n's smile, it was so cute! And I'm very happy that Y/n is staying with me and the family! I'm willing to protect Y/n from any harm from those lab coats! I will protect Y/n until the day I die!

~~~~That's All Folks~~~~

sorry for making this shitty, I was out of Ideas. Also, Happy Halloween >:D