Mirabel X Male! Musician! reader

This suggestion was asked by Divine_EncantoAus

( sorry for not doing this =>)

( Mirabel's P.O.V)

" Mirabel, be a dear and go out to get something to eat for dinner."

" Okay Abuela, I'll be right back."

As I left the casita, I walked through town to get some food, but then I heard someone playing the guitar, so I decided to follow the smoothing sound. As the noise got louder and louder, I finally found the person who was playing the guitar. It was my crush, Y/n L/n.

" wow.." I slightly whispered of amazement. As Y/n stopped playing the guitar, he looked up at me then smiled and said " hi Mirabel? you like it?"

I felt my face heating up, instead of answering, I nodded my head, which caused Y/n to laugh.

" Thank you."

" Y-Your welcome.."

" Anyways, where were you going?"

" Well, I was going to the store to get some ingredients for dinner tonight, I guess your beautiful song distracted me." 

" haha.. sorry." Y/n smiled as he put his guitar in his case " I can help you if you want."

" u-uh, yeah sure."

" Great, let's go!"

As Y/n got up, I turned away and the two of us walked to the store, brought the supplies and went back to the casita.

" Thanks for helping me." I slightly smile

" no problem! tell Abuela and the others I said hi."

" I will, see ya."

As I entered the casita, I closed the door and I  felt my face heating up.

" oh my god!" I squeaked as I put my hands on my cheeks " why didn't I tell him my feelings?! he's a good musician, he's cute, but still... I'm not sure if he likes me back."

" He does."

I turned around and saw Dolores by me

" w-what?"

Dolores repeated herself and said " He likes you, Y/n likes you Mirabel, every time when you leave, he's always upset because he wants to hang out with you longer."

" Y-You mean?"

" Yes." Dolores said gently as she put her hand on my shoulder " You should tell him your feelings."

" I shou-"

" go to him!" Dolores slightly yell " don't worry about helping tia Julieta, I'll tell her about your absence, now go!"

I took a deep breath, I nodded my head and said " You're right! thanks Dolores!"

As I left the Casita, I ran in full speed while yelling out Y/n's name.

( Y/n's P.O.V)

" It's okay Y/n.." I said before unlocking the door " I'll just tell her my feeling tomorrow, no biggie."

Just before I entered my house, I heard Mirabel yelling my name, causing me to turn around and see Mirabel running towards me. Now this is my chance!

As Mirabel got on her knees, she said through her breath " I... need... to... tell..  you... how... I feel... about you..."

I smiled a bit and said " same to you...."

As Mirabel finally caught her breath, she looked up at me and said " Y-You do?"

" Yeah.. you can go first."

" Okay..."

As Mirabel took a deep breath, she said gently " Listen Y/n, I've gained feelings for you since last year, you're nice, you're talented and I like you... but not as a friend.. but more than your friend."

" oh my god.." I said through my whisper " I felt the same way about you."

" I know, Dolores told me."

Then their was an awkward silence, until I said " w-wanna be my girlfriend?"

" Yes!"

As Mirabel pulled me into a tight hug, I hugged her back while laughing, then I pulled her into a warm kiss. Our kiss lasted for 2 minutes, then Mirabel hugged me again and said " I love you Y/n."

" I love you too." I replied before hugging Mirabel again.