Camilo x Winged! Female reader

( Hi....I'm back)

(Camilo's P.O.V)

The time was 4:30 am, and I couldn't get any sleep, so I decided to go outside and walk to the village, until I fell sleepy. As I was walking further, I heard someone yelling  "FINALLY ESCAPED!!"

I looked around, and I couldn't see anyone next to me, so I decided to look up. As I did, my eyes widen in shock as I see a human figure, flying?? That's impossible?? So my I decided to follow the figure. A few minutes have pass and the figure landed to the alleyway. I looked around and hid next to the trashcans and peaked my head to see who it was that landed to the alleyway. 

The moonlight shows a girl that could be my age, she had (H/l) Her hair was (H/c) Her eyes are pretty and the color of her wings are (W/c) ( wing color) I felt my face heating up, she's so pretty.. I should talk to her.... Wait, Calm down Camilo, you have to listen what she's saying. I stick my ear to her what she's saying

"ugghh.. thank god I escaped from them."  The girl said as she hid her wings while sighing " I don't think I could handle being sold-- oh who am I kidding? I cannot handle being selled for having wings.."

 My eyes widen in shock as she said the word "sold"

I whispered loudly " s-sold??!!!"

"h-huh?" The girl said "who's there!! SHOW YOURSELF!!"

I had no choice.. I walked towards the alleyway and said "Wait, don't panic, I'm friendly!"

The girl turned to me, Her anger faded 

"W-Who are you..??" She said as she slightly backed away from me

"I'm Camilo Madrigal." I said with a friendly smile on my face "What's your name?"

The girl stayed silent before replying " Y/n.."

"Y/n? that's a pretty name."

Y/n softly replied "Thank you.." with a small smile on her face. She then asked "What are you doing out here?"

"Couldn't sleep." I sighed "You..?"

Y/n didn't answer, instead she muttered " I don't wanna talk about it... but you heard me when I said that someone was about to sell me, right?"

I nodded before saying "Yeah, that's messed up. I totally understand why you escaped."

We both stayed silent. That's when I yawned

"Tired?" Y/n said softly

I nodded and said "Well, it was nice meeting you."

Before I could walk away, Y/n said "Hey! wait!"

I turned around and said "yeah?"

Y/n gave me a small smile while opening her wings " Need a lift?"

I gave Y/n a big smile and said "sure."

Before I could react, Y/n picked me up and flew up to the sky. My screams turned into laughter while we hit the clouds

" So where to do you live?" Y/n said as she gave me a small smile

I point to the left and said " My house is down to the left."

"Great, hang on." Y/n smiled as she flew to the left really fast

A few minutes have pass and we made it back to the Casita. As Y/n landed on the ground, she let go of me and said  "Well, it was nice meeting you, bye."

Just before Y/n could fly to the sky, I gently grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

"Y/n! wait!" I said

As Y/n turned to me, she said "Yeah?"

I gave Y/n a soft smile and said "Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah." Y/n replied with a smile "Tomorrow then."

I let go of Y/n's wrist and watch her fly up to the clouds

I sighed happily and said "See you Tomorrow..."

~~~~~~~~ That's All Folks~~~~~~~