Yandere Julieta X Female Reader

You and Julieta have been best friends since Julieta have her first Gift. Your also friends with Pepa and Bruno Madrigal and Alma Abuela thinks your an amazing friend since she's your mother's best friend too as well. Basically, You and Julieta are like peas in a pod. You guys stick together and pretended like you were siblings. Then one day at the park in your Sophomore year in high school.

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was waiting for Julieta in our childhood park that we used to play in, I was sitting on the swings, looking at the sunset, until I heard someone yelling " Y/n! Over here!"

As I turned around, I saw Julieta waving at me, near the tall tree where we used to hang out as kids

" Coming!" I yelled as I jumped out of the swings to meet up with her.

As I met up with Julieta, she usually gave me her soft smile and said " come on, I wanna show you something."

As we walked a bit to the hill, I was impressed as we made it further, It was my favorite color flowers. It felt like I was in a fantasy anime game or something.

" This is amazing!" I smiled

" Hey... Y/n..." Julieta said as she grabbed my hand

I turned to her which made Julieta blush a bit

" W-Will you go out with me?!?" she yelled

I stayed silent, until I felt my cheeks burning up

" w-what?"

" Y/n..." Julieta said as she looked at me in the eye " I want to be your girlfriend! I told Mami about this, and she was okay with it. So, do you want to be with me forever?"

I sighed and said " Julieta... Listen, I know you love me and all... But... I'm sorry, I only see you as a friend."

Julieta stayed silent, I stayed silent, everything stayed silent

" why..." she said as she squeezed my hands a bit harder. " WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!"

" Juleita... your kinda hurting me."

" NO!" she screamed " YOU HURT ME! YOU BROKE MY HEART! DIDN'T YOU REMEMBER OUR PROMISE WE MADE SINCE WE WERE TEN!"

" I-I do..."

" THEN WHY DID YOU BREAK IT!?! YOU PROMISED!"

 " Listen!" I yelled as I was trying to break free from her grasp " I DIDN'T BREAK ANYTHING! I REMEMBERED OUR PROMISE! YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT I CAN'T JUST LOVE YOU! I-"

Before I could finish, I felt something stabbing my neck, I looked down and saw a syringe on my neck. As Julieta pulled it, I felt a bit dizy

" what... did...you...do..?" I asked while trying to stay awake

"It's okay Mi amor." Julieta said " Bruno told me about this, and he was right! so you and me will finally be together forever."