Dolores x male reader ( x Isabela?)

Made by me, I was out of ideas.  

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As the Casita has been fully rebuilt, Casita's powers let Mirabel in who yelled out " come on! get in here!!"

Then Casita dragged the rest of us in the Casita, we were happy because not only Casita was back, Mirabel came back too and now Abuela's attitude changed. It was a good time when Casita pulled all of the Madrigals for a picture. As the Madrigals yelled out " LA FAMILA MADRIGAL!"

~~~

As everyone was dancing and talking to the Madrigals, I decided to go outside to sit down and watched the sunset. That's when I heard a familiar voice from behind me

" Is this spot taken?"

I turned around and saw Isabela who gave me a small smile

" nah, it's free."

" Good."

As Isabela sat next to me, we stared at the sunset for 2 minutes, that's when Isabela turned to me

" Y/n?"

" Yeah?"

" Listen... I never had the chance to tell you this but..."

Then all of a sudden, Isabela's hand was placed on top of mine

" But... I love-"

We was interrupted as Dolores yelled out " WAIT!"

We turned around and saw Dolores, as she looked like she was out of breath.

" Dolores?" I said in a confused tone  " What's up?"

" There's something I wanna tell you.."

" What's that?"

" I.. I love-"

" Wait a second!" Isabela yelled as she interrupted Dolores " I was about to confess Y/n!"

" But- No! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GET THE PERSON I LOVE! I HATE THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE CLOSE TO Y/N!"

" I don't always do that! me and Y/n have been friends, YOU'RE the one who wanted to be close to Y/n ALL because I'm friends with him!"

The two Madrigals turned to me then Isabela said " Y/n, who do you choose."

I looked at Isabela and Dolores, I was about to choose Isabela, but that's when Dolores said in a sad tone

" Y/n.... please choose me..."

I turned to Isabela and said " Isa... I'm sorry... but I chose Dolores.."

Everything was silent that you can hear a pin drop. Tears rolled down Dolores eyes, I got up to her, Dolores said softly while crying " Y-Y/n... I...."

" I love you too." 

Isabela stood up, she gave Dolores an angry glare, but it soften up.

She gave Dolores a small smile and said " Congratulations Dolores... You do earn the love of your life..."

Dolores pulled Isabela for a hug while whispering " Thank you Isabela.."

As Isabela ended her hug, she gave me a sad smile, she pulled me in for a hug and whispered " I'll miss you.."

Then Isabela ended the hug and walked back in the casita, leaving me and Dolores alone.

" Y/n..." Dolores said as she grabbed my hand " I'm glad you chose me."

" Yeah.." I said softly as I held her hand " I'm glad too."

sorry if its shitty, I tried.