Yandere Isabela x male reader x Yandere Mirabel

This suggestion was asked by thatguyyes042

(  This time, Mirabel is going to be the same age as Isabela)

( Y/n's P.O.V)

" Isa, I think you hit him too hard."

" what makes you say that?!"

" he's been sleeping for 5 minutes."

".... I think you're right, oh wait! he's waking up."

As I slowly opened my eyes, I mumbled as I put my hand on my head " ow... what happened?"

As my eyes were fully opened, I was confused as I saw shackles chained up to my arm

" What the hell?!" I yelled of confusion " Who did-"

Then I turned around and saw Mirabel and Isabela just standing there.

" What the?! Mirabel?! Isabela?! why am I chained up and what's going on?!?!"

" We can explain." Mirabel said as she put her hands up in defense.

" The reason why we brought you here is because we love you too much that we killed your girlfriend, Lydia and we brought you here."

My eyes widen of what Mirabel just said, so that's why Lydia went missing, THOSE TWO DEMONS KILLED HER!

I got up to attack Mirabel, but just before I could harm her, the chains were holding me back.

" dear, you shouldn't do that." Isabela said as she gently grabbed my arm " you can really hurt yourself."

" I don't care!" I yelled angrily " YOU BITCHES KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND! THE ONLY PERSON WHO LOVED ME! AND NOW SHE'S GONE, ALL BECAUSE OF YOU TWO! I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!"

Mirabel and Isabela stayed silent, I stayed silent, the whole room was silent.

" Y/n... you don't mean-"

" I do!" I yelled at Isabela " I hate you two! and I hope you guys die!"

" Y/n!" Isabela yelled slightly " don't say those hurtful things to us!"

" No!" I screamed as tears rolled down my eyes " you guys deserve to burn in hell and die! you bith-"

Then Isabela stormed up to me and slapped me. 

The slap echoed the room, I touched my warm cheek, my eyes widen of shock, and the room was once again silent.

" Isa.." Mirabel said as she touched her sister's shoulder

" I-I'm sorry Y/n.." Isabela said softly

" Leave me alone.." I mumbled " I want to be alone."

"as you wish, come on Isabela lets go."

As the two Madrigal sister left me alone, I sat down, hugged me knees to my chest and started to cry softly. 

I need to escape these demons.. now