Clingy Camilo x Female Reader

This suggestion was asked by 26kwandell

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I slowly opened my eyes, I looked down and saw Camilo, who was still sleeping.

I smiled softly and then turned to the clock and said " what's the tim-- 9:57?! Camilo! get up!"

As Camilo's eyes shot open, he then closed them a pulled me back and said " forget it amor."

" We were suppose to get up at 9:10!" I yelled as I was trying to shake him up.

" So?" Camilo replied " I just wanna cuddle with ya."

Oh god, he's being clingy. I then replied " Okay, fine, you get to cuddle with the pillow, while I get something done."

" Nooooooo!" Camilo whined as he grabbed my arm " Please staaaay!"

" No dude." I replied as I got up from bed " I got some chores to do, and so do you."

" Y/nnnnn~" Camilo whined " What's important, me or doing work?!"

" Both." I replied as I grabbed my dress before entering the bathroom to take a  hot shower.

( Time skipped//)

After I finish doing my morning routine, I walked down stairs, only to be greeted by Alma.

" You overslept." Alma sighed 

" Sorry.." I laughed " I tried to get up, but Camilo's being clingy.. like always."

Alma replied " It's fine, but you should go out and do some chores, okay?"

" Okay.." I replied before leaving the casita

(  Camilo's P.O.V 🫓)

As I saw Y/n leaving the casita, I ran downstairs, said good morning to Abuela, and ran out of the Casita to catch up with Y/n.

" Where'd she go?" I asked to myself as I was searching for Y/n. As I saw her, I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her, causing to scream.

" Camilo?" Y/n said as she turned to me " Why do you always got to do that!? you know I get scared easily."

" I know!" I smiled as I kissed her cheek " That's why I love to scare you!"

Y/n just scoffed and said " hey, shouldn't you do your chores?"

" I wanna help you with your chores!" I replied as I hugged her tighter

Y/n replied " I-I get that, but my chores are pretty easy, so I don't need any help."

I replied " Y/nnnnnn, please, I help you..."

Y/n groaned while saying " you're so clingy, and I guess you can help." 

" Yea!!!" I cheered as I hugged Y/n tighter.

" But, please, stop hugging me." Y/n sighed as she patted my head.

" Sorry.." I mumbled as I stopped hugging her " So, what can I do to help?"

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I gave Camilo some directions, as he was about to, he grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him.

" I don't wanna go alone!" Camilo pouted

Oh my god... this is going to be a long day

( Time skipped/// Afternoon)

" We're home!" Camilo yelled, still being clingy

"  Welcome back you two!" Pepa smiled " Camilo, did you stay with Y/n the whole time?"

" Yep." Camilo nodded as he hugged me while our cheeks was squishing each other.

" And you didn't stop him?"

" I tried." I replied " But, He was too damn clingy!"

" Ah, I see." Pepa replied " But, still, since your done with your chores, you guys can-"

" CUDDLE!" Camilo yelled happily " Come on lets go!"

" Goddammit!" I yelled as I was being dragged my Camilo

( And so)

As me and Camilo was in bed, cuddling ( no smut, no sex. That's how I like it 😎 👌)

" I love you mi amor." Camilo said as he pulled me in for a hug

I rolled my eyes before smiling " you're lucky that I love you too."