Yandere Julieta X Female Reader PART 2

This suggestion was asked by GrimEncanto101

( Y/n's P.O.V)

" ugh..." I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes " Why does my neck hurt...?"

As my eyes were opened fully, I noticed I was in the basement.

" What the?!" I said a I sat down. " How did I get here?! AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"

As I was thinking about what's going on, I noticed the window was open

" There's a way out!" I yelled as I got up to jump off the window. But somehow. something stopped me from running. As I was reaching for the window, that wasn't far from me, It felt like something was pulling my arm back.

I turned around and noticed the problem: It was the chains.

" Dammit!" I yelled as I sat down of anger. As I was trying to think what can I do, The door opened and a familiar voice said " Are you awake mi amor?"

' shit! shit! shit!' I thought out loud ' I gotta- wait... did they call me ' mi amor?' and why does their voice sound familiar?'

As footsteps got closer, I realize who brought me here. And it was: Julieta Madrigal.

" Julieta...?" I groaned, then yelled " WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE?!"

" Because.." Julieta said as she got on one knee, Then said darkly " You.. Rejected me!"

" And?" I scoffed " Didn't Agustin like you?"

" But I didn't like him back!" Julieta yelled "  So, in order for us to be together, I killed him."

My eyes widen, I slowly said " Y-You did WHAT!?!"

" I stabbed him to death." Julieta smiled " Right before my confession, I murdered him."

" W-WHY!" I yelled as tears rolled down my eyes " You two we're perfect for each other! Even Alma-"

" DON'T. SAY. THAT. NAME!" Julieta growled " Don't say her name! I don't wanna hear it!"

" Julieta...." I growled " what did you do to Alma? WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Julieta grabbed my collar dress and yelled " I KILLED HER! SHE WAS IN MY WAY! I WANTED YOU, BUT SHE WANTS ME TO BE WITH THAT USELESS, KLUTZY BOY!"

" I bet you killed Bruno and Pepa too.."

" No way dear." Julieta said as she let go of my collar " They're upstairs right now, in fact, They didn't want mama around anyways, And we're going to be together, FOREVER!"

I totally got escape from her!