Yandere Dolores x Male Reader Part 2

This suggestion was asked by, none other than GrimEncanto101

( Y/n's P.O.V)

It has been weeks since I've been stuck in Dolores's room. Escaping would be worthless, because Dolores have hearing powers, and if she hears me, then I could be in huge trouble. But still, I need to have a plan to leave, even if it means killing her.

As the door opened, Dolores walked in with a smile on her face, while holding a tray of hot soup and my F/F.

" Hey darling!" Dolores smiled " How are you?"

" Sick."

" Awwe, that disappointin-"

" Of you!" I continued

Dolores then frowned and said " You know Y/n, I did yourself a favor! I saved you!"

" By murdering your own family and kidnapping me? wow, my hero." I replied dryly

Dolores didn't say nothing else, she then gently put the tray of food on the ground.

" Anyways, I brought you some soup and your favorite meal."

" Did you poison it?" I said coldly as I crossed my arms

" Of course not!" Dolores yelled " I would never do that to you! I love you!"

As Dolores gave me the spoonful of hot soup, she put it on my lip, which it was shut, and said " Open you mouth.

" mm-hm!" I rejected

" Y/n." Dolores said annoyed " Open your mouth!"

" Mm-hm!" I rejected again

" Y/N!" Dolores yelled " PLEASE EAT THIS DAMN SOUP."

without warning, I grabbed the hot bowl and yelled " WHY DON'T YOU EAT THIS SOUP!"

Then I flung the hot soup at Dolores, which caused her to scream in agony

" AAAAAAAAAAH!" Dolores screamed " WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?! PLEASE TELL ME!"

I didn't answer her, instead I saw the key next to her, I quickly grabbed the keys and unchained my leg and ran out.

" Y/N!" Dolores yelled as she turned to me with pure anger in her eyes " GET BACK HERE!"

As I slid down the stair rail, I then made a sharp U-turn and ran to the kitchen and busted the side door open and ran out side

" Y/N!" Dolores screamed angrily " COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

I turned back and yelled " GO TO HELL!" As I continued running, I was trying not to bump into the townspeople or fall, Then I made it to the mountains and started to climb in full speed. As I made it to the top, I looked down and saw Dolores, down there.

" Get. Down. Now." Dolores growled

" No."

" Please! come back! I need you, I love you!" Dolores said as she started tearing up.

" I'm sorry, but I use to love you, but now, I don't feel the same, Goodbye Dolores."

As I turned around, I heard Dolores screaming for me to come back, but I kept on walking, until I felt some arms wrapped around me.

i turned around and saw Dolores, giving me a hug.

" D-Dolores! let me go."

" you said that you would always be there for me." she whispered " And now look at you, you're leave me, the Encanto. I WON'T ALLOW IT!"

" Dolores what you mea-"

I was interrupted as I felt something sharp on my back, I looked down and I was stabbed by Dolores. I turned to Dolores and said " w-why.."

" because.." Dolores said as she started to tear up, " I love you."

( Dolores's P.O.V 👂 )

After stabbing Y/n while crying, I pulled the knife from his stomach and then I said " don't worry Y/n, we'll be together, forever. This time."

After those words, I stabbed myself three time everything turned dark.