Bruno Madrigal X Female! drunk! Reader

( Bruno's P.O.V 🐀)

As I was in my living room, waiting mi amor to come home, I was playing with my hair while shaking my knee.

' what if she didn't make it...?' I thought to myself  ' what is she got kidnapped?! what if she a donkey hurt her!?! oh god! I'm worried'

All of my thoughts faded away when I heard someone laughed.. but in a drunk way..?

As the door opened Dolores came in with Y/n... the one who was drunk

" Oh god!" I yelled as I ran up to Y/n and Dolores " how much did she drink?!"

Dolores laughed awkwardly and said " she drunk like 20 shots, I tried to stop her.. but she was already drunk."

" It was goooood!!" Y/n yelled drunkenly " I couldn't help myself~"

I rolled my eyes while chuckling softly. " Thank you Dolores, I'm going to take care of her."

" okay." Dolores yawned " see you later Tio Bruno."

As Dolores went upstairs, she closed the door to her room, leaving me and Y/n.

As I picked up Y/n from the ground, she turned to me and said " where are we going??"

" To my room dear." I smiled " Come on, let's go."

As we made it to my room, I covered Y/n's face ( to avoid sand from getting in her eye)

" why is so dark?!" she yelled

I removed my hand from her eyes and said " I covered your eyes so sand won't get in your beautiful eyes."

Y/n gave me a goofy smile and said " dawwwe! thank you rat man."

I blushed a bit over the nickname, " Your welcome Hermosa."

As I put Y/n on my bed, I put her head on my lap and stroke her hair

" Wanna watch a movie?" I said as I grabbed the controller

" Yeah.." Y/n smiled " Let's watch the girl who turned to a furry."

 " Turning Red?" 

" yeah, the furry movie."

" a-ah okay.."

As I started the movie, Y/n looked up at me and said " I love you."

I gave Y/n a little kiss on the cheek and replied " I love you too."