Cheated Mirabel x Male reader

(Mirabel's  P

(Mirabel's  P.O.V)

As I left the La Casa Casita, I happily walked to my boyfriend, Carlos's house to give him a visit. It's been so long since I saw him! at least he's back from his trip!

" Hello Mirabel." smiled Mr. Narvano " I see you're happy about something."

" yeah! It's my boyfriend Carloss, he's finally back from his trip, so I'm about to give him a small visit." 

" Oh really? well that's nice of you to visit him!"

" Yeah, I gotta go now! i don't want Carlos to wait longer"

" OH! Right! well, see you later Mirabel.

" Bye Mr. Narvano!"

As I continued walking down the town, I finally made it to Carlos house, So I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked on the door again, No answer again.

" Carlos?" I yelled through the door " It's me, Mirabel!"

No answer.

" Carlos." I said in full concern " I'm just going to come in."

As I slowly opened the door, my eyes widen as I saw Carlos with my ex friend, Maya

" Carlos!" I screamed angrily as tears rolled down my eyes " THE WHOLE TIME?!?"

Carlos jumped as she pushed Maya away, causing Maya to fall on the ground

" M-Mirabel?!" Carlos screamed in full shock and confusion " I didn't- let me explain-"

" fuck you Carlos!" I yelled before leaving Carlos house.

As I ran back to the town, I ignored everyone and headed back home.

As I made it to the Casita, I didn't say hi to my mom or Abuela, I just went to my room and cried all day.

( Dolores's P.O.V 👂)

" Dolores." Abuela said " Where's Mirabel? she's been in her room all day. it's dinnertime."

" Well... her boyfriend Carlos cheated on her."

The room stayed silent, until my mom formed a thunder storm

" Pepa!" Abuela yelled " The cloud.."

" clear skies... clear skies..."

As the storm faded, Abuela shook her head and said " poor Mirabel... She shouldn't have dealt with that.."

" What should we do now?" Antonio said quietly " I don't want Mirabel to fall into a depression."

The room stayed silent once again, then an Idea came up. I then said " What about Y/n? he's good friends with Mirabel."

" Good idea Dolores." Camilo said before grabbing his phone " I can text him to see if he can visit Mirabel tomorrow."

( The next day, Laziness) ( Y/n's P.O.V)

" Carlos... did.. WHAT?!"

" he cheated on Mirabel, please calm down Y/n!" yelled Julieta as she was trying to calm me down

" How can I calm down?!" I yelled angrily " Carlos cheated on Mirabel! he promised he would love her, but he lied!"

" I know you're angry, but yelling won't solve the problem!"

I took a deep breath and said in a calm voice " You're right... you're right... sorry for my outburst."

" It's okay." Julieta said while patting my shoulders " Now, go to Mirabel and try to make her feel better."

" I'll try, but I really like her, but I don't wanna confess because she's still heartbroken. So I'm just going to give her some time to think."

" wait.. you liked her?"

I looked up at Julieta and said " y-yeah, I was about to confess but she said she likes Carlos, so, I decided to give her some space. But now that jerk broke Mirabel's heart, I decided to give her some space.

" Wow Y/n.... that's really nice of you, but still, confess to her, but don't be like 'date me' just confess and then say ' i'll give you some time.' Okay?"

I slightly nodded my head and said " thanks Mrs. Julieta."

" You're welcome, now, go, Mirabel needs her friend."

" Okay, thanks again Mrs. Julieta!"

As I ran upstairs, just before I could knock on Mirabel's door, Mirabel already opened the door with a small smile on her face.

" Oh! Mirabel!" I slightly yelled " How are you feeling- wait... did you?"

" Yeah..." Mirabel smiled " I heard."

" How did you- wait... did Dolores told you?"

" Yep." Dolores smiled and she  left Mirabel's room before pulling me closer to Mirabel

" Now, go on, talk you two."

As Dolores left me and Mirabel to talk, there was nothing but silence.

" so um..." I said while trying to start our conversation " Are you... uh... okay?"

" Yeah, now that you're here."

Then there was that awkward silence again, until Mirabel said " so um... is it true that you like me?"

" Yeah.. I was going to confess, but, well you know, Dolores told you."

" Yeah, That was really nice of you.." 

" Yeah.." I smiled a bit " But still, if you need some time, I'll wai-"

I was interrupted as Mirabel pulled me in for a nice kiss, As she ended the kiss, her face went full red as she realized what she had done.

" I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! It was.... you're really a sweet friend Y/n... and I love you just the way you are."

" But Mirabel.. you had your breakup yesterday! a-are you sure that-"

" I'm fine Y/n. Really."

I felt my face heating up, I then gave Mirabel a soft smile and said " okay Mira..... I understand you."

We didn't say anything, we just stayed silent while smiling at each other.

" You..uh.. wanna cuddle?"

" sure."

And that's what we did... Sorry for that ending, I was running out of ideas

And this chapter is long as hell tho