Camilo x reader

This suggestion was asked by PersyNgatai8

( Camilo's P.O.V)

As me and Y/n was walking around the town, Y/n was talking to me with that beautiful voice of hers, man! she's so adorable when she speak, but the thing is, I have a crush on her and I wonder if she'll ever like me back? I'll have to see later tonight.

( Time skipped/ Nighttime) ( Y/n's P.O.V)

As me and my parents made it to the la casa casita, my dad knocked on the door and waited for one of the Madrigals to let us  in. As the door opened, Alma gave us a friendly smile and said " Oh! it's you guys, come on in! Julieta just finished making the meals."

As we walked in my mom gave Alma a soft smile and said " thanks for inviting us! we really appreciated it." 

" It's no problem." Alma smiled " And besides we're friends, of course I have to invite your lovely family over."

As we made it to the casita, all the Madrigal said their 'hellos' and ' hi y/n'

As I sat down by Dolores and Camilo, dinner was going well, everyone was getting along, it was good. That's when Camilo tapped on my shoulder. 

" yeah?"

As Camilo lean in my ear, he whispered  " after dinner, can I talk to you?"

" Sure."

( Time skipped/ after dinner lazy)

As dinner ended, my mom and dad was talking to Abuela, all of the Madrigals went in their rooms, except for Camilo.

" Hey Camilo." I said as I tapped on his shoulder " you wanted to talk."

" yeah, follow me."

As I followed Camilo to his room ( don't think the wrong idea ya simps)

" so... um... Y/n.."

I mocked him in a joking way " so...um.. Camilo."

" Listen Y/n." Camilo said as he gently grabbed both of my shoulders " I've always liked for, ever since we first met, it was love at first sight! in short, would you please be my girlfriend?"

I gently moved Camilo's hands from my shoulder and said " Listen Camilo, I only see you as a friend.. I don't really have the same feelings for you, but when I do, I'll tell you. But now I wanna be your friend... is that fine with you?"

Camilo stayed silent, he then said slowly " Y-Yeah.... it's fine."

Then the two of us stayed silent, that's when I heard my mom in the distance

" Y/n! Y/n it's time to go!"

" well, I hope I'll see you later Camilo, bye!"

( Camilo's P.O.V)

As I weakly waved goodbye to Y/n, she closed the door and I slowly sat down on my bed, heartbroken.

" I can't believe this.... I thought love at first sight is real.. but guess not. I guess I'll wait for Y/n to be with me.... but.... I don't think I could wait.."

sorry for this ending, I was out of ideas