Mirabel x GN! Shop Owner! Reader

This suggestion was asked by Xana999

( Mirabel's P.O.V)

" Mirabeeeeeelllllll!"

I turned around and saw Antonio, who was crying while holding his stuff animal that I gave him.

" Antonio? what's the matter?"

" Mr. Jaguar, he has a huge rip on him!"

" Okay, let me see if I-"

As I looked at my shelf, I was out of sewing needles, So I need to go Y/n's shop.

" Listen Antonio." I said as I got up " I need to go to the shop to get some more needles."

" Okay..." Antonio said as he wiped his tears.

" Alrighty, I'll be right back!"

As I grabbed my bags, I ran out of my room and left the Casita to go to the shop.

As I made it to Y/n's shop, I opened the door while saying " Heeeeey Y/n!"

" oh! Mirabel! Hi!"

" How's it going?"

Y/n replied " It's going fine, everyone's liking the store, but you seem to love it more than anyone does."

I gave Y/n a small laugh while saying " well, yeah, because you're my best friend! and also, I need some more sewing needles and threads."

" Let me guess, is it for Antonio?"

" Yeah! good guess!"

" Okay, let me get if for you."

As Y/n turned around to give me my stuff, out of the blue I said " h-hey... Y/n? are you dating anyone?"

As I said that, Y/n almost dropped the needles, but luckily she grabbed them just in time.

Y/n quickly turned to me and said " huuuuuuuuhhhhhhh!? why'd you asked that out of nowhere?"

" I-I'm just asking.." I stuttered as I felt my face heating up 

As Y/n's face slowly turned red, she replied " w-well, I'm not dating nobody.. Ya like me or something?"

I felt my face getting even hotter, I replied " y-yeah... I do..."

" well, I feel the same way too.."

We stayed silent, I was about to say something, when Y/n handed me the items I needed

" Here you go... Mi Vida.."

I blushed as Y/n gave me that nickname, I took the items from her hand and said " Thanks Mi amor.."

We stayed silent, I gave Y/n a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving the store. As I made it back to the Casita, I ran back to my room and sat down on my bed.

" I can't believe I did that..... but still..... I love Y/n.. I'm glad she loves me too."

sorry for that ending =>